Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i totally understand about purging

i have been living in limited space with limited items since valentine's day

do i need or want all the stuff - i wrapped and put away

all those dust collecfors - knick knacks

i just want open space with minimalism in mind

good luck - it will be nice once the cleaners can dust and vacuum everything

it would be even nicer if some stuff was eliminated - but that is a battle for another day

you live in a small town where deliveries are difficult?

just wanting fruits and veg seems to be a very basic need

i'm sure u are not asking for exotic items - like fresh raspberries grown by Zoe ❤️ 

Honored Contributor

we have been dabbling with 90s for the past few days

thunderstorm late eveing and perhaps again this eveing

me and zoe do not like this weather

what about you?

@cowboy sam @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove 

@geezerette @Tique @NEvans2 @dooBdoo f1a385_406ce76ec8eb4c8a8e246ca8931ddc83~mv2.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I am excited about your kitchen. I know you are frustrated and want everything finished.

Your jam sounds delicious and raspberries are beautiful.

I have the same type colander and need a different one. But not purchasing kitchen items because not sure when able to cook. Next kitchen project when able: purge kitchen cabinets and put regularly needed items with in easy reach.

I have been craving home made chicken and dressing. Ron told his sister and she was willing to make some for me. We decided to Walmart delivery the ingredients and a few extra items. I had the dressing for lunch and delicious.

20240623_120836.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Fresh raspberries grown by Zoe ❤, I am sure they are delicious but I don't like raspberries. But my recipe for cranberry salad  that I love includes a 6 ounce box of raspberry jello.😮🤓🤓

My city isn't really small. My vegetables and fruits are very basic like green beans, collards, sweet potatoes, bananas, plums, cherries, watermelon, and pineapple. 

Currently 97. Stay cool and enjoy your day.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Me don't like hot weather. We hadn't had rain in several days. Our lawn looks bad and wish we could afford sprinkler system.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @geezerette @dooBdoo 

What have i done this weekend?

Stayed home  and ate my flour  taco  leftovers from resturant...

so tired of resturant and food they have!

pancake called today..i told her" no" i wasn't going  out to eat!

Friday and Saturday evening i did walk with my neighbor tho.

I have been resting  and taking naps..plus watching tv shows.

Too wore out to even go to basement to do a load of laundry..".maybe" tomorrow i will??

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I totally understand being tired of restaurant food.

My mind is on fast thinking about what needs to be purged in the den but body ready for nap. I will ask DH to move a few items to his computer room but  not today since he has to take garbage out. It took all day yesterday for DH to do the laundry.

Get some rest, stay cool.🤗❤❤🙏

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all. DH and friend gone to get peaches.I have control of the thermostat and turned down to 72 from 74. I have control of the tv remote.🤓🤓🤓

Really upset. Cleaning manager texted yesterday that they have emergency and can't come until 1:30 today. DH irate and already upset with me doing all the purging in the den. I will stress to the manager that really prefer morning for cleaning.

I had my new robot vacuum programmed and ready to clean last night: DH nope you have done too much and leave something for the cleaning crew. Darn really wanted to use the thing to see any difference. 

What are Y'all doing today? Stay cool.❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Sometime things we want   to be done/expect  is beyond our control   and others and we have to accept it. 

So,maybe just let them come when they can  in the afternoon for this one time change for cleaning....emergencys do happen  and they have no control over illnesses ,etc.same for us.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @NEvans2 @geezerette 

After i got in bed last night...i heard distant thunder  as we had severe t-storm warnings out. then saw lighning  and heard it raining!.but i heard a faint thump  like something fell outside!

After i got up this morning...warnings were out again,had thunder  and heavy rain!    As soon as it stopped i went outside to see if any damage to trees in my yard on the ground...but found nothing....

so i am very thankful for no down parts of trees,etc.or  damage to house,etc.

looks like rain has stopped for now but warnings still out until 11am....then same thing  over night  into Wednesday.

We really needed the rain!

Anyone else having heavy rain,etc...but didn't have heavy winds with it?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20