Honored Contributor

https://youtube.com/shorts/4MPDnNSMssc?feature=share

so fun... i'm exhausted watching him run up with his little legs

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : That is so cute. Wish I had that much energy.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee ...If your friend is a true friend, then she will understand why you and DH cannot attend her daughter's wedding and you can include a special note in the card with the wedding gift for her daughter.

I don't know what the driving time would be for you and DH from Georgia to Alabama; however, your friend should be aware of both your and DH's limitations.

Not to worry...I'm sure all will be fine.  Heart 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

https://youtube.com/shorts/4MPDnNSMssc?feature=share

so fun... i'm exhausted watching him run up with his little legs

@Yahooey ...Aww, I feel sorry for that precious little dog...Videos like this bother me sometimes...Of course, the dog is going to keep sliding down since the owner keeps placing him at the top of the slide so the little dog has no choice...and then he has to run up all those stairs back to his owner with his tiny little legs and probably just wants his owner to pick him up...enough is enough...It makes me want to keep pushing the owner down the slide over and over again...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

lobster rolls!!!! 

dat is th3 first thing that popped in my head when u mentone mystic and maine

yum and yes my tongue is hanging out  😋 

@Yahooey ...LOL....Drool Away!...I like mine plain dipped in a little butter...There is nothing like a fresh, sweet Maine lobster!

We stay in Ogunquit down at Perkins Cove...lovely area...The lobstermen dock their boats there and you can hear them going out early every morning and then coming back later in the day with their catches which then go out to the restaurants, etc...We love hearing the sounds of their boats starting up even though they wake us up...lol... the sounds of Maine!

Posting some special pictures for you to salivate & enjoy!...lol

maine lobster rolls on a wood board with french fries

Perkins Cove 

Perkins Cove in Ogunquit, Maine, USA, Ogunquit is a populat New England Vacation destination. Stock Photo

United States Maine Ogunquit Perkins Cove fishing boats Stock Photo

USA, Maine, Ogunquit, Perkins Cove, boat harbor Stock Photo

Drawbridge that leads over to shops and restaurants and the absolutely gorgeous "Marginal Way"...

Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, Maine, USA. Stock Photo

Boats passing under the open drawbridge at Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, Maine, USA. Oginquit is a popular New England vacation destination Stock Photo

Historic buildings and shops in Perkins Cove in Ogunquit, Maine, USA. Stock Photo

Historic buildings and shops in Perkins Cove in Ogunquit, Maine, USA. Stock Photo

Lobster Crossing Slow fun sign Stock Photo

Marginal Way...approx. 1.25 miles along the gorgeous rugged ocean coastline...The view is breathtaking and there are benches along the way to sit and enjoy the beauty of it all... The walk leads to downtown Ogunquit. 

Marginal Way Tips - Ogunquit Maine - Eric J Taubert

Perkins Cove Beach Stock Photo

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Thank you. The wedding is 9 miles from our house .

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

thank u for posting such drool worthy pics - gawgeous and breathtaking

now i'm extra jealous if i wasnt before and i was - I WAS DOOLING W/JEALOUSY

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

thank u for posting such drool worthy pics - gawgeous and breathtaking

now i'm extra jealous if i wasnt before and i was - I WAS DOOLING W/JEALOUSY

@Yahooey ....Is that all you have to say after I took you on a Grand Tour of Perkins Cove, Ogunquit?...Do you know how long it took me to google and post those pictures and get them perfect!...LOL

And all because you had to mention drooling over a Lobster Roll...which then caused me to go off on a  "Maniacal Craze" about Maine! 🤣 

Esteemed Contributor

Have A Good Night, Bedtime, Good Morning, Dog Cat, Blessed

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

Have the blahs,etc....

can't walk in this 90 plus heat&humidity  and pop up small storms/thunder and heavy rain!

Today..slept until 7am and now need to go back to bed!

Have food in da house but out of my pop-coke and sugar flavored drink mixes to put into drinking water tastes yucky!  same as yucky city water!Smiley Sad

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."