Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Yea for your grocery delivery.

I am so mad with Walmart. I ordered some snacks for DH surprise and selected shipping to come in a box to be easier to hide. They changed it to delivery. I was in the bathroom when delivery was made and DH went to the door. Had to ask for him to give me the bags and he said: I was going to snack on them tonight. Me replied: " NO".

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee YUM!

let @cowboy sam and all of preds friends know what u made first

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Totally agree with your son.

Look what I just purchased:Screenshot_20230208-110619_kindlephoto-142517192.png

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

It will go in a lofted part of a ceiling in our great room. I can without a doubt confirm I will never get up there to clean it. Smiley LOL

B5CE9850-8A9B-4B0D-B04A-D5FF71CE58E8.jpeg

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @Bri369 @geezerette 

i believe it isn't a ceiling fan but a personal flying device so mj12 can get to her office quickly w/o being snarled in traffic - and she can fly and deliver packages for sam and bee if fedex isn't doing the job

GO MJ GO - soar like an eagle

i bet her wink wink 'great room' ceiling opens up when she needs to go up up and away - 

tumblr_b0acc833b082f7ca72a3585a9966e616_36db739c_540.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : You have a great imagination and very creative. That is a great idea.

@Yahooey wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

It will go in a lofted part of a ceiling in our great room. I can without a doubt confirm I will never get up there to clean it. Smiley LOL

B5CE9850-8A9B-4B0D-B04A-D5FF71CE58E8.jpeg

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @Bri369 @geezerette 

i believe it isn't a ceiling fan but a personal flying device so mj12 can get to her office quickly w/o being snarled in traffic - and she can fly and deliver packages for sam and bee if fedex isn't doing the job

GO MJ GO - soar like an eagle

i bet her wink wink 'great room' ceiling opens up when she needs to go up up and away - 

tumblr_b0acc833b082f7ca72a3585a9966e616_36db739c_540.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I was interested with this assortment. I always use the Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix as my basic starter mix that I add extra ingredients when I make my brownies. Alot of people would be offended not making brownies from scratch. Yet if I attend a church social or pot luck dinners people insist that I bring a double batch of my brownies. Plus was interested in the corn bread and biscuit mix.

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee YUM!

let @cowboy sam and all of preds friends know what u made first

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Totally agree with your son.

Look what I just purchased:Screenshot_20230208-110619_kindlephoto-142517192.png

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

We need to ask @Yahooey   where she has been???Smiley LOL

My " cowboy sam" had a posse getting saddled up to go looking for her but suddenly she reappeared!Smiley Very Happy

Had she disappeared to go on a baking binge?And passed out covered in flour? or in a food coma???

"or"

Did she hide on private island w/her sister again?

"or"

Did she go walking and a groundhog hold up for randsome?Did the squrriles come to her rescue  and walked her back home???

"or "

did she hide out in the Lowes store that @Mj12  was at...then after closing touched everything in store and snuck out before store reoppened next morning??

hmmmmm???

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Very interesting and creative. Our @Yahooey  was probably doing everything that you mentioned and then some more.😀🤗

@cowboy sam wrote:

My " cowboy sam" had a posse getting saddled up to go looking for her but suddenly she reappeared!Smiley Very Happy

Had she disappeared to go on a baking binge?And passed out covered in flour? or in a food coma???

"or"

"or"

Did she go walking and a groundhog hold up for randsome?Did the squrriles come to her rescue  and walked her back home???

"or "

did she hide out in the Lowes store that @Mj12  was at...then after closing touched everything in store and snuck out before store reoppened next morning??

hmmmmm???

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

nuthin' so exciting... i couldn't log in

so this morning - i saw many posting... maybe not the site but me???

i closed my browser and got back in again - still get the once again html error msg but just tap 'post' twice

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Very interesting and creative. Our @Yahooey  was probably doing everything that you mentioned and then some more.😀🤗

@cowboy sam wrote:

"or"

"or"

"or "

hmmmmm???

lubs ya!Heart

🤣

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @cowboy sam 

i always had a fantasy as a kid to be locked in a huge department store with friends

u can go try on fancy stuff - clothes and jewelry 

go eat all the foods offered - hang out at the furntiure area and watch TV