Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate 

I've been craving shrimp.  LOL

How's everybody doing by you?  

@Bri369 , sigh...

A caravan of DH's family might be coming thanksgiving weekend. I'm just sick and tired of it. Otherwise, all is well. 

@loveschocolate 

How quickly can you pack up and move?😉☺️

@geezerette @Bri369 

this has to done in stages @loveschocolate 

1- change locks and no keys to interlopers

2 - leave no itinerary 

3 - take out cash - do NOT use cc - 

4 - buy burner phones and leave ur other phones st home

5 - enjoy ur adventurous destination 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate 

@Bri369 , sigh...

A caravan of DH's family might be coming thanksgiving weekend. I'm just sick and tired of it. Otherwise, all is well. 

@loveschocolate 

@geezerette @Bri369 

2 - leave no itinerary 

@Yahooey 

All you left out was the trench coat, slouchy hat, and sunglasses!😎🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Hi Y'all. I need your help. In process trying to customize a 3 ring binder cookbook of my recipes per request from a friend as a Christmas gift. The binder already had the page dividers, recipe cards and protective document covers. The main color is pale pink. Trying to find page dividers with pockets. Also looking for realistic food stickers especially for things like corn muffins, skillet corn bread, glasses of iced tea.I tried to go on the other pro board and post in the craft section but had trouble changing the font size to something easier to read. Already looked at food stickers on Amazon. Any help appreciated.Screenshot_20221117-140039_kindlephoto-204897027.png

@SouthernBee ...I found this website which looks like it has anything that you may need for your Recipe Book...They have pocket pages for 4 x 5 or 5 x 7 recipe cards and also "Recipe Binder Organizer Labels" (food stickers)...If the link doesn't work, just google the link and you can get in from there...Hope this helps! Cat Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all: Very busy morning. I rearranged the furniture in the family room and added one small rectangle table  for Christmas.

Temperature in refrigerator higher. Concerned the whole thing could go out before Tuesday. Went online and ordered mini-fridge thinking that I could place it on a counter top or table. This was delivered this morning:

Much bigger and will be next to my table in the family room. The delivery lady very friendly and offered to bring the box inside. She noticed the lift recliner and I asked if she knew anyone that needed one. She took photos. She said besides doing deliveries she does home health care in the mornings. I noticed later that the mini- refridge weighed 57 pounds. I still need to clean it and clean the big refridg out but needed a break. What's up today for y'all.🤗❤Screenshot_20221118-141004_Samsung Internet.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

Hi Y'all. I need your help. In process trying to customize a 3 ring binder cookbook of my recipes per request from a friend as a Christmas gift. The binder already had the page dividers, recipe cards and protective document covers. The main color is pale pink. Trying to find page dividers with pockets. Also looking for realistic food stickers especially for things like corn muffins, skillet corn bread, glasses of iced tea.I tried to go on the other pro board and post in the craft section but had trouble changing the font size to something easier to read. Already looked at food stickers on Amazon. Any help appreciated.Screenshot_20221117-140039_kindlephoto-204897027.png

@SouthernBee ...I found this website which looks like it has anything that you may need for your Recipe Book...They have pocket pages for 4 x 5 or 5 x 7 recipe cards and also "Recipe Binder Organizer Labels" (food stickers)...If the link doesn't work, just google the link and you can get in from there...Hope this helps! Cat Happy

@MyShadowLove : Thank you. This didn't pop up in my previous search. Will check this out later. I will also be doing another cookbook for a wedding in July and another friends daughter just recently engage and a cookbook will be needed.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate 

@Bri369 , sigh...

@loveschocolate 

@geezerette @Bri369 

2 - leave no itinerary 

@Yahooey 

@Yahooey @geezerette ...What a great team you both make!

🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@MyShadowLove : Thank you. This didn't pop up in my previous search. Will check this out later. I will also be doing another cookbook for a wedding in July and another friends daughter just recently engage and a cookbook will be needed.

@SouthernBee ...Try this when you have time...

https://store.cookbookpeople.com

eta:   Yay, this link works and, when you get to their page, just hit "Search" at top of page and type in "recipe pocket pages" and scroll down a little and you will see the clear inserts for the "recipe pocket pages".

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Preds and Friends ...

for @dooBdoo ... I understand

Anytime, Anyday, Anywhere - YouTube

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate 

@Bri369 , sigh...

@loveschocolate 

@geezerette @Bri369 

2 - leave no itinerary 

@Yahooey 

@geezerette @Yahooey 

I am laughing so hard right now.  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Hi Y'all: Very busy morning. I rearranged the furniture in the family room and added one small rectangle table  for Christmas.

Temperature in refrigerator higher. Concerned the whole thing could go out before Tuesday. Went online and ordered mini-fridge thinking that I could place it on a counter top or table. This was delivered this morning:

Much bigger and will be next to my table in the family room. The delivery lady very friendly and offered to bring the box inside. She noticed the lift recliner and I asked if she knew anyone that needed one. She took photos. She said besides doing deliveries she does home health care in the mornings. I noticed later that the mini- refridge weighed 57 pounds. I still need to clean it and clean the big refridg out but needed a break. What's up today for y'all.🤗❤Screenshot_20221118-141004_Samsung Internet.jpg

@SouthernBee 

that's great that you found a solution until they figure out what's wrong with your fridge.

It would be nice if your chair sold.