Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning Everyone!

Funny Animals, Funny Jokes, Monkey Pictures, Hilarious, Funny Sarcastic, Sarcastic Quotes
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Y'all: Dishwasher smells much better. However - woke up to brown water in my toilet. Cleaned toilet and tank out. Same problem in hall bath. Bathroom sinks and kitchen sink water was clear but now brown. We have a plumbing problem. We have plenty drinking water and several gallons of purified water. We will make do..... don't want to pay weekend and holiday emergency pumbling fees. Because if I call my friend now - she will insist and make her husband come today. Lunch / dinner almost ready: BBQ ribs, baked beans, corn on cob, cole slaw and peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream.🤗♥️🙏

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

No way should you be having plumbing problems😣😫🙄!

S00000000 sorry!🤗😧

Glad that you do have bottled water on hand to drink,etc,Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeartand friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @Drythe @Bri369 @Mj12 @NEvans2 @geezerette @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @qualitygal @JaneMarple @dmod nj @SoX @phoenixbrd @masque @Hippiified @Witchy Woman

Lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

me took a  small hamburger pizza out of my freezer poured some honey bbq sauce over it and called it dinnerSmiley Surprised

I have been doing a lot of walking last few days  and this morning  all i'm wanting to sleep  "but" my pop is helping me be a bit more alert..lol

Do ya need to go to at @SouthernBee 's b/l/l 's house to see if his pankake wife has sabatogged those  pepper plants?? and tomatoes??? plants ?  

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Left for the beach yesterday, my happy place.  

I have so much to go back and catch up on.  I did se @SouthernBee  has brown water.  That is not good.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Left for the beach yesterday, my happy place.  

@Bri369 

i see u had a great time

200.gif

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Yahooey 

me took a  small hamburger pizza out of my freezer poured some honey bbq sauce over it and called it dinnerSmiley Surprised

I have been doing a lot of walking last few days  and this morning  all i'm wanting to sleep  "but" my pop is helping me be a bit more alert..lol

Do ya need to go to at @SouthernBee 's b/l/l 's house to see if his pankake wife has sabatogged those  pepper plants?? and tomatoes??? plants ?  

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

ai dinks @Mj12 kneeds to go see @SouthernBee pancake sil -

she will set her straight and not take BS

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Just peeking in to see what you all (y'all) have been up to!...What a gorgeous weekend it has turned out to be...The storms that were expected didn't show up and it has been absolutely perfect!...We enjoyed our lamb dinner with our neighbor friends last night and sat outside for a while...enjoyed some drinks and got a little too relaxed and a little too chatty to head out to the Fireworks but we did hear some going off not far from our neighborhood...a really nice evening!

@Bri369  ...It sounds like you had a wonderful relaxing day at the beach yesterday...How far is the nearest beach from your home?...I love the ocean but I'm not a sunbather...I have fair Irish/Scottish skin, so I'm careful with the Sun...My favorite time is morning hours or early evening/ night hours...and just taking long walks along the beach and digging my feet into the sand...my very favorite place to be.

@cowboy sam ...Did you get that piece of Birthday cake from your neighbor last night?...I also want to ask you how is your son doing?...Is his treatment working out well for him?...If I remember correctly, he lives in another State, so I can understand how difficult it must be for you.Heart

@SouthernBee ...Good Grief!...My heart goes out to you...You get one problem taken care of and another pops us...Could it be that perhaps your water company was doing a main water flush in your area?...Our water company always notifies us by phone, so yours probably does too, but I just thought I would mention it...You must be exhausted. 

@Yahooey ...How is everything in the "Big Apple" this weekend?...I bet you are enjoying your ribs and mashed potatoes dinner with your family right now!...Do you wanna  meet me out on the front stoop and have a good "tawk" over some "cawfee"..."lahta" tonight!  😄

Sending ((((Hugs)))) To Everyone! 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : No recent work by local water company and no heavy rain. We live in an older home and have had plumbing issues in the past but this involves more. I haven't checked the shower yet. Relieved that we know a good and honest plumber.

Enjoy your weekend and holiday.♥️🤗