Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Enjoy the parade and fireworks with the "kids"Smiley Happy

Maybe later have a adult drink or 2 or 3...lol!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

i seeze  you  Heartyou!

i'm headed for the shower and then get dressed..not going anywhere but maybe someone might calland i'm out the door!

🤠😁

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Happy Independence Day weekend Preds and friends! 💥 🇺🇸 

https://youtu.be/0Japc8M8RQw

Enjoy! 😊

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeartand friendsHeart

Not even the 4th yet and a  neigbor in the alley  was lighting firecrackers last night🤬

Have fun but be safe all!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : our fireworks in neighborhood started last weekend 🤷‍♀️😳. Neighbors informed that DH has PTSD but don't care and no respect. For rent sign on house next door and praying will be good people that don't do fireworks.🤗♥️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

your dishwasher will be not   be  smelly soon🤗

🥓🥞🍕🥞🥤🥤☕☕

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : Last two cycles yesterday were the vinegar and then baking soda. Wiped the inside of dishwasher dry and left the door open all night. Still a slight smell. Ordered the recommended cascade dishwasher cleaner with my WalMart order to be delivered today. ♥️🤗🤗🤗♥️🥤🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 @Bri369@Drythe @geezerette & all who join us...

Waving to everyone!...I was rudely awakened at a little after 3:00 this morning by a fierce thunder and lightning storm that came rolling through...lots of rain which we really need...so we are having a break right now but more stormy weather is on the way later on...Doesn't look like we will be going to Fireworks tonight but that's okay...We will just curl up after our lamb dinner with our neighbor friends and enjoy a drink or two. 🍹

Why do they call it beauty sleep quotes life minion quotes minion quotes and sayings Good Morning Funny Pictures, Funny Minion Pictures, Minions Quotes, Funny Quotes, Morning Pics, Feelings
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Food and drinks with your neighbors sound wonderful. Enjoy and stay safe.We are suppose to have late afternoon thunderstorms and our lawn really needs the rain.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @SouthernBee ...You must be exhausted with all that you are going through with your dishwasher...You have tried just about everything...Wasn't the service guy able to determine where the smell is coming from?

I was going to suggest just getting a new one, as sales will be going on throughout this week?...Is that an option...dollars, I know, but you may be able to work out a good deal  with a very understanding and kind-mannered sales person? 😃

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Enjoy! 😊

@loveschocolate ...This song brings.tears every time I hear it and this version is just absolutely beautiful...I pray for our beautiful Country every day...Thanks for sharing!

Are you all settled now in your beautiful lake house?...I'm sure your weekend will be just wonderful enjoying the ambience of the lake atmosphere and I bet there will be a lot of activity...Enjoy! 😀

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Enjoy! 😊

@loveschocolate : Just listening to this. Thank you for sharing. Beautiful and tears in my eyes. Stay safe and enjoy the holiday.🤗♥️🎊🎉🎉