@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

have u asked ur honest repairman if he knows a fence guy

maybe he has connections...

glad ur dishwasher worked out

many youtube on getting smell ouf of ur dishwasher

dont know how reliable they are or if does more harm 

one did suggest vinegar and baking soda but not at the same time

@Yahooey : Was so concerned about the dishwasher and not thinking about the fence.

Honored Contributor

Oh, yes, Dr. Scholl’s,

Slapidy, Slapidy,

Slap, Slap,

Here I come !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Y'all: I am worn out. Returned home around 1 p.m and in the kitchen around 2. Dishwasher smelled a little bit better. Found on line that the Finish dishwasher cleaner pod can be used in empty dishwasher. I have tried two cycles and have one more of the pods left and will use it later. If smell still there will order something else from Walmart later tonight for delivery tomorrow.

I really cleaned and purged under the kitchen sink . It looks better but still thinking it is cluttered. I have cleaned and purged the two cabinets next to the dishwasher and somewhat more satisfied.

I am still concerned about the odor in the dishwasher. I will do more research.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam 

I'm confused.  Are you able to open the door and get down the steps even though they're crooked?

@Bri369 

yes,i can but i don't want to use the back door  ..i don't know why??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Are you sure its from the dishwasher and not the sink drain pipe  filter that has the odor?

Just a thoughtSmiley Happy 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Stopping by to wish you all a Happy July 4th Weekend!

It's been a while since I have posted, so I am just catching up with the most recent posts and happy to see that everyone is doing well.

All is well here and we have been busy this Spring and now into Summer with  some overdue projects...outside and inside...and everything is taking on a fresh new  look...except for me...I will be next!  LOL

Guess what I'm cooking for the July 4th Weekend?...Lamb Roast with potatoes, carrots and peas...lol...I know...not your typical menu for this time of year; however, the leg of lamb was sitting in our freezer since this past Winter and, since I am very fussy with food and how long it is stored, I told my husband that I think we should cook it up...The best part is that our close neighbors across the street love Lamb also so we invited them over to join us tomorrow evening.and we will give them some leftovers to take back with them....After we eat, we will head out to watch some Fireworks.

Okay, I'm going to go back and catch up with some of your posts but I promise I won't overwhelm you with too many hearts!

I'm sipping on a nice cool glass of Strawberry Vodka with Spring Water right now and it is so good and relaxing! Cat Very Happy 

Sending (((((Hugs)))))  Heart

Kitty GIF - Kitty Cat Murica GIFs

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Are you sure its from the dishwasher and not the sink drain pipe  filter that has the odor?

Just a thoughtSmiley Happy 

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : Thanks for the suggestion but repairman cleaned out the sink drain yesterday. Plus today- I poured some vinegar down the sink.♥️🤗🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

guess we can ALL go to @MyShadowLove place for some lamb

friends helping friends clean out their fridge/freezer

i mizzes u -

sending lub always

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

guess we can ALL go to @MyShadowLove place for some lamb

friends helping friends clean out their fridge/freezer

i mizzes u -

sending lub always

@Yahooey ...Sure, come on over...I'm just getting a kick that we are actually roasting a lamb dinner for July 4th...Usually, we are grilling shrimp, chicken or hamburgers with vegetable skewers...Ya know, the "normal" type of July 4th and Summer feast!

I Love Summer eating and the Farmers' Markets with their fresh supply of fruits and vegetables...Corn, Tomatoes, Peaches, Watermelon, etc., etc.,,,Yummy!

Guess what?...Next weekend, we are heading down to "Abbott's Lobster In The Rough" in Noank...I'll be thinking of you!

Lubs Ya too!

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee....So sorry to read about  your dishwasher problems...As I saw in another post, I have also heard about placing a mug or small bowl of vinegar in the top rack and running your dishwasher on the hottest setting...Give it a try and let us know how it goes...It won't hurt anything.

Vinegar and Baking Soda are known to be so helpful in so many cleaning projects.

Every so often I even sprinkle some baking soda throughout my carpeted rooms and let it set for a while and then vacuum...It is known to freshen in between professional cleaning...Of course, I have to admit that I am so fussy with cleaning and I vacuum my carpeted rooms sometimes three times a week. Cat Surprised