Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you and totally agree. Yes big disappointment but screaming and yelling don't help. I started laughing a few times because determined not to cry. I need to get up and get dressed. I was so tired just went to sleep without changing clothes. DH took my shoes and socks off and covered me with a blanket ❤️.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

It's unfortunate that the measurements were wrong, but it seems like they're making every effort to make good on it.  It's good that he'll have a helper today too.  How sweet of you to give him the pepper jelly.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Our daughter is presenting her thesis today and we are allowed to watch in person.  I'm so excited and nervous.  She's been working on this since July.  Her topic is the social media influencer culture and the impact on businesses.  

Honored Contributor

20E0F59A-857B-43DC-BB94-44032E2F1337.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

That does sound like a stressful day for everyone!☹️

But it also sounds like the company is trying to resolve the problem as best they can.  Hopefully it will turn out well, and you will soon have the correct vanity installed and the bath finished.  

People do make mistakes and now is an extremely stressful time for both workers and businesses so I'm sure they're under even more pressure than normal.  I can imagine they were glad you remained calm (on the outside, anyway!😩) about the situation.  After all, there wasn't anything to be accomplished by getting mad--the damage was already done.

And being the especially generous lady that you are, despite everything you gave away your jelly.❤️  

Today has got to be a better day!🤞

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Our daughter is presenting her thesis today and we are allowed to watch in person.  I'm so excited and nervous.  She's been working on this since July.  Her topic is the social media influencer culture and the impact on businesses.  

@Bri369 

Congratulations to your daughter!🎉  

I'm sure you're very proud of her, as she should be of herself.❤️  And how nice you can share her experience in person.  Who's more nervous--her or you?!🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369, Congratulations to your daughter and to your family!

I am sure she will do very well!  The culmination of such hard work and determination.  And such an interesting topic!  Social media has such an impact on everything, and I bet more than we can imagine.  Enjoy your time after her presentation, and what a gift to be there.  Please give a hug from me!  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369 

you must be so proud..... good luck and don't be too nervous

she will do great!!!!!