you are right!

I   need a bacon salad to go with my popSmiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Update

i had a pkg. of precooked bacon in the freezer, out it came  and into the microwave   and placed a few pieces on a ball park hamburger bun...and yummy  it was so good with my pop!Smiley Happy

So no bacon salad but a bacon sandwich!!!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I could go for a bacon sandwich right now.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@geezerette @Bri369 @cowboy sam 

there is NO wrong time for bacon...

kinda the little black dress uf fudz

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam, I can bet you are wondering what to do about the necklace.  I wonder if you ever go on the Etsy site?  They sell everything, including a huge amount of jewelry.  Nice stuff.  You don’t bid, you just buy.  I do buy a few things on EBay,  but more apt to when I don’t have to bid on things.  I guess maybe I am a chicken, but I like sure things.  Unlike  you, who knows the ropes and what to do.  

I could spend endless time cruising around Etsy!

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

LBD = classy

Bacon = classy

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

I can spend hours on Etsy.  There are some really beautiful and talented creations on Etsy.  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

gm predsHeartand friendsHeart

@geezerette @PamfromCT@Bri369 @SouthernBee @Drythe @loveschocolate @luvzchiz @momtochloe @Witchy Woman @dooBdoo @SoX @Coquille @GenXmuse @GingerPeach @masque @Mj12 @MyShadowLove 

Well ,my bid was too low  and rejected  now how bad do i really want it to bid more or not??? It's not about the money  as i can afford it , If in doubt i will do nothing ...lol!

WWPD??   She would  tell   me to go get me a bottle of pop and just think about it...lol!Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

😳🥲🤗❤️ : So sorry. Hope you can find what you want from another seller or different site.🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: Yesterday was well something. Floor installed and beautiful and different. Issues trying to put the toilet back in the bathroom. I have my toilet on a product called a toilet riser. It is to raise the older toilet to a more comfortable height.Installing the new floor add a little more   and made the bolts to the toilet to short. Hardware could not be found locally but installer and owner of Rebath found a solution and product will be available today. Installer decided to unbox the vanity and install it. The vanity is beautiful but was to big for my space and the bathroom door would hit the vanity. Two problems occurred. The sales rep measured wrong plus entered the wrong code when placing the order or something. This was a custom made vanity and made with real wood. I heard the installer talking with the ReBath owner . The installer stated the vanity was to beautiful and expensive to try and make it fit. Not enough space in the wall to cut it out and recess vanity into the wall and then the sink top not fitting correctly. No way to trim any of the molding or wood on the vanity.🤷‍♀️😳🥲🥲🥲. Installer was upset and worried about telling me and my reaction. I calmly told him that I was disappointed but we are human and errors happen. The

owner was very upset and apologized several times. He is trying to reorder the correct vanity . They measured, several different times. The owner trying to talk 

with cabinet maker about special order and expedited. The plan: When cabinet maker provides the correct measurements the installer can map the information or to place markings on the wall for the new vanity to allow installer also how to position and correctly install the new light fixture. So today: the toilet will be correctly installed. Old vanity put back in place. New lighting installed plus other new cabinet installed over the toilet. Owner said no extra cost for me and no payment until everything is finished. Praying that everything will work and owner will offer a bigger discount on the total project cost. The installer had asked me when he first removed the old vanity if he could have it for his girlfriend and I told him yes and heard him call the owner explaining that I gave him permission to keep the old vanity. While all of this happing what was I doing? Sitting at my dinning table with all my homemade jelly jars, Christmas fabric and stretch yarn making jar toppers for decorations. Installer was interested and asked questions while on his lunch break. Before he left yesterday, gave him a jar of the jelly. He asked if he could open the jar because he had never seen or heard of pepper jelly. He smiled and said it smelled delicious. I gave him suggestions on how to eat it. I felt sorry for him because his day was stressful. Yes it's his job and issues to deal with. When he arrived he said the traffic was bad. He had a 2 1/2 hour drive. He is staying at a hotel near my house. The Rebath owner is sending another worker to help him today and they will start around 8:30.He didn't arrive yesterday until 11:30 a.m. I scheduled appointment for next Tuesday to have the carpet cleaned.🤗❤️☕️☕️🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

stuff happens but it seemed that all concerned partie were very pleasant about it

it would be horrible if the people were rude and yelling - cussing bc of wrong measurements yada yada yada

i hope today goes moer smoothly and the toilet is properly installed

giving a jar of pepper jelly to the worker is very nice

making sure itis the right height

images.jpeg