Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

i know how he feels about saving a tree/plant

are u leaving dishes of water or something to get more humidity since u are running heaters? mist them or sum ding?

my meyer lemon which will now be known as Maya has yellow spot which started to appear on leaves - called the plant guy and some kind of nutritional deficienty

so i walked yesterday to Lowe's (past the squirrels) and carried a bag of organic fertilizer back - about 6 lbs - i measured - i sprinkled - i watered and talking to it

no leaves dropped - just yellow - and kumqat - (no name) w/the falling leaves - just still watching it and willing it not to drop any more leaves - no yellow spots

this is the one w/no name - when i got her over 3 weeks agao and today

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 9.47.30 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

whaat? @loveschocolate 

was the cat trying to p in the toilet - i know some cats (not personally) are train to go their business and fell in accidentally?

@PamfromCT 

i dont have a tree - and when zoe goes to the yard - no interest in climbing and i had the tall vines and stuff

winston - be a good boy - no climbing except to moma's lap

zoe is not a lap cat - 

@Yahooey , she went upstairs and didn't LOOK before she jumped! The lid wasn't closed! OMG 😆! I laughed for hours! 

Honored Contributor

I have had a rough week. Went to get gas and was trying to use my fuel points card. Scanned it. Nothing. Typed in the number. Nothing. Went and asked the cashier to help me out. Turns out I was using my Ace hardware card. I'm an idiot! 😝 

Had to drive two hours round trip to get my COVID-19 booster shot. Life in rural western North Carolina. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

whaat? @loveschocolate 

was the cat trying to p in the toilet - i know some cats (not personally) are train to go their business and fell in accidentally?

@PamfromCT 

i dont have a tree - and when zoe goes to the yard - no interest in climbing and i had the tall vines and stuff

winston - be a good boy - no climbing except to moma's lap

zoe is not a lap cat - 

@Yahooey , she went upstairs and didn't LOOK before she jumped! The lid wasn't closed! OMG 😆! I laughed for hours! 

@PamfromCT 

🤣🤣🤣

9647700F-CCF3-490D-B31F-02CF3FC804F0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

I have had a rough week. Went to get gas and was trying to use my fuel points card. Scanned it. Nothing. Typed in the number. Nothing. Went and asked the cashier to help me out. Turns out I was using my Ace hardware card. I'm an idiot! 😝 

Had to drive two hours round trip to get my COVID-19 booster shot. Life in rural western North Carolina. 

@loveschocolate 

That's always embarrassing to have someone else privy to your brain glitches.  But we all do it.  I get so mad at the incompetence of others when something doesn't work, and then I find out I'm the one that's goofed!🤭  I just prefer to figure out I've goofed up before anyone else does!😉

I'm rural too, so I know what a pain it can be sometimes.  But other times it's the best!

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I need to find a hobby that doesn't include eating or buying things. BELLYFULL'

Boy, is this true!!

(I'm going to steal it and put it in another thread, if you don't mind.)

@geezerette 

I don't mind at all Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@PamfromCT @Thank you 😘 

Here is a picture I took driving in one day a few weeks ago. Beautiful picture but a week later I got a speeding ticket in the mail for that drive. 😮 It was literally the one stretch of traffic with no gridlock. I saw my shot and paid for it literally. 🤣

92FA41F9-B38C-419D-AE44-37EC38119481.jpeg

@Mj12 

A 2 hour commute?  Oh Lawdy.  #wwpd

What a beautiful city! 

@Bri369 it could be that it isn't a 2hr commute -

you know @Mj12 and math 🤣🤣🤣

@Yahooey 

You're right.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Yahooey 

I love walking and have a wonderful trail within 5 minutes of my house.  I can walk there!

However, some areas of it are through heavily wooded spots and I'm just squeamish about going alone.

So...you can join me as a partner next time you are in this area. Cat LOL

As it is, I walk the quarter mile to and from my mailbox most days and continue to spin and a few other things.

There is no exercise that will turn back the hands of time, but I keep trying!

@Witchy Woman 

I'm the same way.  There's a beautiful walking/running trail nearby.  I'm afraid to walk on it because of the coyotes.  There are signs all over about them.  Once in a while the coyotes come out into our yard.  

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Yahooey, You can be a powerful motivator, ‘ya know?  But not enough for me.  Gotta drive downtown for sidewalks.  Can walk in a large game refuge, not too far from my house.  But I scared of bears who libs in the woods.  Sometimes too hot outside, sometimes too cold.  I does not do rain.

Solution?  Read a book to hopefully exercise my brain.

WWPD?

@PamfromCT 

Bears in your area?  I didn't know that.  

#WWPD  she'd be inside on the couch.  LOL