Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I can't eat hot pepper jelly any more. I use a combination of bell peppers and jalapeños but take the seeds and everything out. I don't like it super sweet and use the reduced sugar pectin and reduced sugar. We love it with cream cheese and crackers, served with collards, turnips, and several varieties of peas.🤗❤️

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Is pepper jelly sweet?  What do you put it on? 

@SouthernBee 

It sounds good.  I love crackers and cream cheese. 

@Bri369 

I learned to make this from my Grandmother.  We eat it with everything including scrambled eggs, just sweeten to taste, not 

much sugar for us.

Gosh I miss her.🙁

@Drythe 

Heart

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies,

Just wanted to quickly check in.  All is going well with our grandson, and can’t believe how much he eats to fuel his very thin body!  He is a good boy, good-natured, and easy to please.  He calls his mom and dad each day to say hello and tell them the events of the day, just as his little sis did when she stayed with us.

I will catch up on all your news soon.  Stay safe please, each and every one!  Lubs!

@PamfromCT 

Boys are huge eaters.  I don't know where they put it all. 

What great memories you'll all have of these visits 

Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Has the shock worn off about your SIL buying you the jelly jars.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Still in shock and wondered if I dreamed the whole thing. Just went in the kitchen to see the cases on the counter. I will keep her supplied with jelly as long as I am able to make it. This week found my box of Christmas fabric and gold stretch ties that I previously used to decorate the jelly jars for gifts. I will probably start buying different colors of fabric for birthday, different seasons and holidays. ❤️

Honored Contributor

are you so in shock that u couldn't sleep @SouthernBee ?

ai seez u posting in the wee hrs

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey  THIS MAKES MY DAY!  That's hard to do at this point but you you did. You come up with some of the best but this one, PERFECTION! Thank You.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

i'm glad i gave u a smile 

wee awl needz smiles - 

funny-hilarious-memes-summarize-married-life-pics-pictures-images-photos-mojly-15.jpg.webp

Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeartand friendsHeart

@Yahooey @Coquille @SouthernBee @Bri369 @Mj12 @Hippified @geezerette @Drythe @PamfromCT @masque @MyShadowLove @dex @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @luvzchiz @qualitygal @JaneMarple @GingerPeach 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Well the truth. Woke up with my stomach grumbling and had to go to the bathroom 🚽😳😀.