Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

What a friendly bear @Yahooey!  I duz not think CT bears are that friendly.

Oh @cowboy sam, GS will go on bike rides with DH.  I gave my bike away when I turned 75, ‘cause I hadn’t gone riding for some time and I was scared silly I would fall and end up in a body cast.  I secretly cried later ‘cause I used to love riding my bike when I was younger.  The end of an era.  DH said I could get a bike with extra wheels in the back, but I dunno.

Picking up kiddo tomorrow.  He is a very picky eater, tall and very skinny, just like his father was.  The only veggie he likes—carrots.  And he likes salads with mainly lettuce.  Reminds me of a bunny.

Lubs and happy wishes to all!

@PamfromCT 

Enjoy your visit with your grandsonHeart

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

He's so talented!

The link worked. 

Honored Contributor

Where is @SouthernBee?  Hope everything is okay.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Thank you. Busy trying to catch up from things that I didn't do or finish last week. Well my hobby of trying to can jelly or jam has really gotten expensive. Was on line yesterday trying to find the 4 ounce jelly jars, replacement lids, pectin etc at a reasonable price. These items are sold out or remaining stock prices are jacked up because new orders are backed up due to products not available. Week before last in my local Walmart purchased the last 2 cases of the 4 ounce jars for $7.97 each. Jars now available on WM from third party vendor $20 with free shipping but beats Amazon price. Checked everything on line including hardware stores. Even if available on line at hardware stores they ship or $20 extra shipping fee. Checked the local hardware stores and grocery stores and all sold out. This morning ordered one case from WM plus the extra lids but not delivered until the end of August and praying that the order doesn't get canceled. I have on hand two cases. Door bell more later.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Glad you're okay.  Everything has gone up in price.  Shipping is another story. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

just saw this .... i'm sure you already looked into it

so many places will not ship and you have to go to the store

target being one of them

BBB and AceHardware below

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.12.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.57.55 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

This is the yummiest image I've seen in some time! ❤️

@GingerPeach 

Welcome  and thanks for joining usHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey :  Thank you. BBB sold out in my area and not available for shipping from other areas. Same with the hardware stores. Local pick up only and all of the local stores were sold out. Daughter lives in North Georgia and she will check her stores plus she works for the UPS Store and receives discount on shipping. I will reimburse her if she finds anything. I just want one more case and extra pectin. One plus feature of the Ball Jam and Jelly Maker - use only 3 tablespoons of the pectin but when you cook on the stove top need whole package of the pectin. Of course the sugar  and vinegar are available. Plus - I have a label machine to use. DH church friend has already returned his jelly jar and ban. He asked if I would or could make him some extra hot jelly- me already planning to do it because he has always been available if we needed transportation. Care to guess who or whom hasn't returned their jelly jar?😳😀❤️. Enjoyed reading about your adventures and finding your special kitchen toy.

Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeartand friendsHeart

@Yahooey @Bri369 @SouthernBee @loveschocolate @Mj12 @GingerPeach @dooBdoo @Drythe @geezerette @qualitygal @PamfromCT @masque @Coquille 

Another one here not sleeping well..Smiley Sad

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate : Totally understand. I was awake at 4 . 🤗❤️