Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I can't eat hot pepper jelly any more. I use a combination of bell peppers and jalapeños but take the seeds and everything out. I don't like it super sweet and use the reduced sugar pectin and reduced sugar. We love it with cream cheese and crackers, served with collards, turnips, and several varieties of peas.🤗❤️

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Is pepper jelly sweet?  What do you put it on? 

@SouthernBee 

It sounds good.  I love crackers and cream cheese. 

@Bri369 

I learned to make this from my Grandmother.  We eat it with everything including scrambled eggs, just sweeten to taste, not 

much sugar for us.

Gosh I miss her.🙁

@Drythe @Bri369  i dont thinj i ever have hot pepper jelly

@SouthernBee if u give me a jar - i promise to return the jar

@Yahooey 

At our home it’s not hot, just a bit of Tabsco.  We call it Pepper Jelly.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤ Just received 3 cases of gold= Canning Jars!

[ Edited ]

B94FFFE0-B4C3-498D-88DA-109F450E2776.jpegGood afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends: DH just returned from lunch with his sister and she had purchased for me 3 cases of canning jars. Two cases of the 4 ounce jars and One case of the 8 ounce jars. She found them at Family Dollar. A few days ago - DH had sent her an email asking if she still had the two jelly jars that I gave her and if so please return the empty jar with the band to me. She ignored DH and didn't respond to the email for several days , but this morning request they get together for lunch. She didn't mention anything about the other two jars but DH said that this proves she had put the other jars in the trash.😳😀😀😀. I was kind an sent her an electronic thank you card. I have to give her credit because I never thought about going to Dollar General and Family Dollar. I will be very generous in return and give her the next batch of pepper jelly whenever I can make the jelly and that should be 6 jars of the 4 ounce jars of jelly. So this will be a  Win- Win for everyone.🤗🙏❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Drythe : Thanks for sharing your precious memories about your Grandmother and understanding how you miss her.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

that is such a nice surprise from ur SIL - especially when they are so hard to find this year and last year

since she sees u all the time - cleaning the jar and returning would be easy enough to do - but she redeemed herself - yay for her and u

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤Setting up new phone😳🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@Yahooey : Ok. Finally got my yahoo email info corrected and added to new phone. New step trying to create new Samsung account. Short version- email added then very password that I tried to add was already used. The info popped up that email info not needed to create the Samsung account - so I clicked ok. Prompted to add my name then the next response must be English 🤷‍♀️😀.. change few letters. Next tried to enter my date of birth- response = date lower than 1995: well of course= I was born in 1954😳😳😳. Gave up and backed out of everything. Then when my phone adds a notification it tells me can't complete actions until I set up the Samsung account. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Well darn.... if I wasn't on the verge of a nervous breakdown before guess what?😀😀😀😀

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

you do need to set up a samsung acct but u dont have to use their email

think it is for the phone itself so u can do notifications if u want or DONT want etc

i do like to add the weather and time to my home screen so at a glance i can see it

IMG_3093.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I finally got the weather and time added to my home screen but not doing anything else today.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI:

If any Lovelies follow the fabulous thread about the deer so lovingly taken care of by Mama and Papa Wick:

If you follow, you will know that Cricket, their darling dog, up in age and struggling with health issues, has an appointment to cross the rainbow bridge on Monday.  Cricket’s pictures are on the latest notice, I believe just entitled “My Friends.”

If anybody follows, I am letting you know this very sad news so you might want to comment.

Thanks,

Pam

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

That's heartbreaking.  Thank you for letting us know. Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Yes,i'm resting today..and feeling better

when neighbor called to ask if i wanted to go for a short walk with her...told her not today!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Glad you're resting today.

Lubs ya Heart