I will NOT be knitting the mittens but too funny

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Those mittens look huge too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

Hello Lovelies,

Golly gee, who would have thought that a senior from Vermont would become a fashion maven?  I saw an ad for some look-alike mittens, I tell you.  Missing were the galoshes,

but snow wasn’t forecast.

There is something rugged and authentic about some New England people.  I can’t laugh too much, ‘cause my car is a Subaru Forester.  That’s probably the official car of Vermont.  My second one, named “Blue Bird,” ‘ cause it’s blue and it flies.  I will never give it up.  

Infused into that look, there’s a definite preppy contingent. 

Many in my town.  My kids looked preppy.  I was likely a source of shame because I always liked bright colors.

Honored Contributor

8314F436-F217-4F34-86D9-3B143794193F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

20B866CE-65A7-40B6-A5ED-237F6F43D2AD.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  Soft 🤗💋💋💋💋💋💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends. Woke up at 2:30 a.m. and can't go back to sleep. Just 47 degrees but I am cold and joints are snap , crack and pop= I have 3in 1 oil and WD40 any possibility of relief? 😳😀🤷‍♀️Just kidding. I have vegetable beef soup in the freezer. Probably will fix this with grill cheese sandwiches and pear salad for our lunch/dinner. Not doing much today. Yesterday worked on income tax stuff and finished the laundry. So what's up for today? 😀🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee Smiley Happy

We must be up with the chickens  as the birds are still sleeping..lol

I really slept sound..well,did my snorting awken me?

I'm a side sleeper and was flat on my back when i woke up.not a good thing...lol!I went outside for a min. to let the cold air hit me and clear my head w/fresh air!

Smiley Happy

need a drink of cold water bbl

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Coquille @loveschocolate @Mj12 @Yahooey @Bri369 @PamfromCT @momtochloe @dooBdoo @Drythe @qualitygal @croemer @SoX @NEvans2 @dmod nj @masque @Hippiified @MyShadowLove @dex 

its 8 degrees out and clear  high will be 28

I turned my cell phone on  for the weather&temp and

saw i had a update for my Moto g7 Tracfone  so i down loaded it.

Ok..time to open my can of Sams cola  as the suns up somewhere else!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Good Morning. The temperature dropped to 39. At 5:30 a.m. almost falling asleep and the loud train came blaring the horns or whatever- really no heavy traffic this early on a Saturday.🤷‍♀️ Live about 3 blocks from train tracks.Sad that I am a light sleeper unless really tired or sick.Then I started my morning bathroom trips- does that count as exercise?  Need to remember to weigh on the scales this morning since I forgot last week.🤗❤️🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤