Honored Contributor

As I visited the boards this afternoon, it got me to thinking of just how THANKFUL❤❤❤ I am for the forums, and the opportunity I have had to socialize with MANY of you!🥰 

I have said it before in my New Year's posts, but it bears repeating; sharing our passions, and seeing the generous outpouring of support extended to posters in times of need is what I ALWAYS look forward to!❤ I sometimes suffer from depression like many of you, and have cognitive, and other medical issues that are sometimes overwhelming! This is a WELCOME escape of sorts from that! Some of you have unwittingly cheered me up on a DARK day❤, and made me smile or giggle just by reading your HILARIOUS take on things!🥰 It truly is therapy!😁

I have sincerely cried at times for some of you as your personal stories have DEEPLY touched my heart💝, and said a quick prayer for those in need!🙏 I have even received a few blessings myself!😊 Never would I have imagined such a thing possible prior to joining eons ago!😁 I even discovered an endearing forum friendship for a time that I truly miss and cherish!💝 We shared our lives during our many chats.😊

I have ALWAYS tried to shine a little light when I visit because we never know what another poster is GOING, or has GONE through!❤ We can ALL use a little sunshine from time to time!!🌞

To those of you who have been a source of INSPIRATION all these years, my heart is filled with GRATITUDE because of you💝, and for EVERYONE else, there is a place for you too!❤😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Me at lunch.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THANK You Forum Family!💝

@SandySparkles Love your hair, very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles - You really are one of the brightest lights on these forums.

Thank you for the uplifting posts.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@SandySparkles Love your hair, very pretty!

@threecees Welcome!🥰 I APPRECIATE such a sweet compliment❤, but it is not all mine!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles - Wow, are you beautiful! Inside and out! What a lovely post and reminder to us all to be grateful for the blessings in our lives. You touch me and I’m sure many others on these boards and we are also glad to have you here! 🩷🩷🩷
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

You're a beautiful young lady.

Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
@SandySparkles- Wow, are you beautiful! Inside and out! What a lovely post and reminder to us all to be grateful for the blessings in our lives. You touch me and I’m sure many others on these boards and we are also glad to have you here! 🩷🩷🩷

@Natureluvr Welcome!🥰 Your lovely post made me smile, and I THANK you for it!!❤

THANK you SO much for caring to share!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

You have shown many that even though we have health isuues, we can still try to remain upbeat. Thank you for your encouragement. Wishing you well.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@SandySparkles 

You're a beautiful young lady.

@OKPrincess Welcome!🥰 THANK you for your compliment!❤ I left young some years ago, but am hanging on.😁

THANK you SO much for your kind words!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I agree you are beautiful inside and out and you have such a big heart❤️.  You radiate love and kindness!💕