Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Great idea. Lets have a cyber birthday celebration for all of Preds❤ 

friends. Of course you will be leading the fashionesta parade.🌺🌹💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🎂🎂🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤❤❤Including all the precious fur babies and special treats for them....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Great to see your post.Thank you. I will be seeing the cardiologist on 8\1. This week my ears started vibrating instead of ringing in my ears. Blessed to still be alive but didn't think all my body parts had to change or act out or whatever. Just wish everything would reset to a better mode of functions.🙄😯🤓🤓🤓

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : I know a lot of people complain about Amazon. For me the cost of Amazon prime and its benefits are a huge Blessing. It's expensive for Amazon,Walmart +,Sam's Club, Grub Hub and Uber Eats but for me it's a daily necessity.

This morning my Walmart grocery delivery was faster. Yesterday, email from Walmart indicated their delivery time would have a 2 hour window delivery. I chose the 1 to 3 p.m.delivered at 1.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Please rumble and rant whenever necessary🤗❤🙏I am still praying for you and your family. Enjoy your lunch.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Aw...you're a good mama!💞

Tough love, gentle love--whatever works.  We all need a little help sometimes.

And we all need to "rumble" once in a while too.  Rumble, rumble, rumble...☺️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

You lucked out with your Walmart delivery getting it early!  Sometimes things actually do work out.👏

Your cardiologist appointment is right around the corner--next week. I hope you can get some assistance and direction to help you get feeling better.❤️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Thank you. For the cardiologist , the online information indicated that she is also a primary care doctor and hoping this is true and she can be both for me. Her office is also closer to our house. The only negative for me is that the office is extremely cold.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@geezerette : Thank you. For the cardiologist , the online information indicated that she is also a primary care doctor and hoping this is true and she can be both for me. Her office is also closer to our house. The only negative for me is that the office is extremely cold.

@SouthernBee 

Bundle up!  My doctor's office is kept very cold too so I always wear at least a sweater or even a jacket.  I mentioned this to one of the assistants and she agreed with me that she was always cold there too!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette @cowboy sam @Yahooey @PamfromCT : @cowboy sam is the Queen fashionestia. But I feel like I am the Queen of Rumbling, Queen of Ranting and whatever. I try to be positive but feel like I do more of the rumbling and ranting. I really appreciate everyone'slove and support.🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Totally agree. I will wear a long dress, jacket and hopefully can get my knee high socks on.DH stated he will have his jacket in the car and extra pillow for my back.