Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @geezerette @Yahooey @loveschocolate 

@SouthernBee 

hmm..part of my Amazon order  was delivered yesterday also  by USP!  yep not by their amazon van...Smiley Surprised

Now, waiting on my new  "Essential hounds tooth  fashion cane" today...to be delivered anytime.Smiley Happy

This is my 3d one by this brand  and i love them for the colors  and matching color on the big feet on bottom.

It sooooo looked  and felt like rain before noon  i stayed home instead of going out for lunch with pancake sis  and her neighbor..Smiley Sad..

and now its sunny out!smh!

oh, well saved me money by staying home todaySmiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Oh my, ever the fashionista!  Houndstooth sounds very sophisticated!😎

No Amazon vans here.  My stuff normally comes USPS unless it's very big or heavy.  But I don't order much from them, nor do I have Prime.  I just save my small things until I get over $35, which doesn't take long!  And I never need anything right away so I can wait for shipping.  

Hope you get your new cane!🤞

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Enjoy your new cane.!!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

I'm watching the Q  and that scooter you mentioned to @SouthernBee  has been shown this past hour.

I'm not interested in buying it  as my walking cane is all i need now....its after riding in vehicles  that i really need my cane.Smiley Frustrated..no softness in padding /if any in car  anymore....plus "sitting" very long  same  as in wooden chairs in resturants! 

I try to get a booth if possible  but they don't have booths in pancake sis's fav resturantSmiley Frustrated

I might stagger/not walk straight  while out walking    with my neighbor friend but do so without my cane!

Hope you are doing ok and no storms now!🤗

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I know what you mean about having trouble after sitting for a while, but in summer when it's hot I do a lot of sitting inside.  I should exercise more, but I just don't.🤗

No storms here now, just cloudy with a little light rain now and then.  Hot and humid!🥵

Lubs ya!❤️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam 

Oh my, ever the fashionista!  Houndstooth sounds very sophisticated!😎

No Amazon vans here.  My stuff normally comes USPS unless it's very big or heavy.  But I don't order much from them, nor do I have Prime.  I just save my small things until I get over $35, which doesn't take long!  And I never need anything right away so I can wait for shipping.  

Hope you get your new cane!🤞

@geezerette 

yep..was delivered by person in a plain white van !! Got cane in right notch..the lowest heighth  for my short heighthSmiley LOL...setting  and ready to be used soon...its gorgeousSmiley LOL Need to be dressed in black clothing  or black/white...lol   no problem..a special occasion for useage.Smiley Very HappyNext week?

My mowing guy is cutting my grass right now..so need to stay in house ..me can't handle smell of cut grass !Smiley Frustrated

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Enjoy your new cane.!!

@SouthernBee 

Thank you!🤗

Boy was i wrong about Amazon van& driver delivery...it was a plain white van with driver...wonder if Amazon is using another company for delivery???

Love my new cane   and very dressy looking...i have it already put settings for my short frame...and will maybe use it mid next week..

like your

"Birthday" celebration🥓🎂🍰🥤🍓🍒🍎🍑🍒

lubs ya!🤗Heart

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, Haven't been here for a while, but WOWSER that you have a paper artist for a cleaning person.  Never, ever, have I seen such works of art!  Even if not the best of cleaners, you have an artiste cleaning your house.

Thinking of you.  Have you seen your cardiologist yet?  Hope your appointment - was it today? - went well.

Take care, sweetheart!

Pam

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hiya @cowboy sam

Glad you got yourself a snazzy new cane.

Hope you are well.  Just thought I would mention that Amazon 

subcontracts for deliveries sometimes.  Hence, you can get an Amazon truck or a plain van another day.  We order quite a bit from Amazon, as we do not have a ton of specialty stores nearby.  Or I cannot see a special trip for one small item.

Yes, we have Amazon prime.  Even get all our kitty supplies from them.

Best wishes!

Pam

Honored Contributor

dear preds  Heart  and dear friendsHeart

@geezerette @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @Yahooey @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove @NEvans2 @KBEANS 

My day?? lawdy i need help....daughter called  this morning and i needed to calm her down🙄....she asked where was i Wednesday ???

as she went to pancakes fav. resturant to surprise me...but left after about a hour as i didn't show up.....i told her i stayed home yesterday...but not sure why ,etc pancake sis her aunt  and her neighbor didn't show up!

She sees her therapst consulor tonight...thank goodness...i stressed to her

her to ask her to help her to deal with things,people.

And to  be sure to advise her what is upsetting her  and how to deal with people that upset her.

She told me she would do that  and acted calmer as went  was getting ready go into store to start her job...she was in the parking lot while talking to me.

Sometimes i need to use tough love with her ..and when she thanks me...i know/hope i did ok talking to her.

I will be leaving soon to go to lunch with pancake sis  and her friend....Smiley Very Happy

thanks for my listening to my rumblesSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20