Honored Contributor

Greetings, dear ⭐️Preds⭐️ and Friends!❤️

I've been trying to read older posts, but y'all have been so busy so I'm 'way behind. 

Peeked in earlier today and saw a tech issue thread so I posted there and pretty much used up my energy!  (whew!  I'm such a mess!🙃)  I offer prayers for @Mj12 and for all who might need love, light, gentle hugs, and support.  Sorry to be so slow in getting back here...  it's taking more time than I ever expected.  Nevertheless, all of you who read and post here have remained in my prayers, in my thoughts, and close to my heart.

If I don't post any more tonight...  an early evening "sweet dreams" to you all!❤️

SweetDreams.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Totally agree. I worry about @cowboy sam when she post about the stairs and the water and laundry. Please find somewhere else to store the water or try a Brita or something else. We love her and want to keep her safe.

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee i'm exhausted also reading @cowboy sam 's major haul

she is super woman

i'm amazed just her lugging water up and down - i wouldn't bring it down

it would sit in the corner - luckily i dont need to buy water - faucet and brita

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Seeing your post made my day extra special. You are loved and missed but we understand. You are in my thoughts and prayers.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo was en da hous!!!

we awl mizzes u and lubs u

u are alwais en my ❤️

snoopy-excited.gif

Honored Contributor

morning @SouthernBee @dooBdoo @loveschocolate @Mj12 @geezerette 

@cowboy sam @MyShadowLove @Drythe @NEvans2 @JaneMarple @Bri369 

welcome @GenXmuse 

goals for the day

start some seeds indoors

do some purging and cleaning

i've been saying that since the past weekend when they were supposed to be done

cleaning-funny.gif

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse : Good morning and welcome. 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Good morning. Yesterday busy with a lot of paperwork and paying bills. We decided time to change insurance company for our home and DH car because not good customer service and long delays returning phone calls. That took more time. We were mentally exhausted.

Today back to cleaning in the computer room.

Some days really difficult to get motivated and started with big projects. First need to fuel ourselves with coffee and biscotti. Ok we just need to do this.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Good morning. Praying for you while you wait and deal with all the test and doctor visits. Praying that the results are good and you receive the medical care that is needed.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Yahooey 

uh me hasn't bought any drinking water for a month or moreSmiley Sad

I drank last of it Monday and have drinking it from faucet doctored with different flavors that you can add..canada dry with cranberry/ginger ale flavor,or watermellon/ strawberry  flavor.....yucky!

I need son to get me more  spring water..  i don't like taste of purified drinking water.Also 3 days out of not having my coke a cola Smiley Frustratedsmileysad:

Been extra tired out from weather change to rain...was uncomforable during last night and took a tylenol at 3am this morning and finall slept until 7am.

thanks for your concernd about me an my basement steps...oops i need to get items that i put in dryer last week! My pjs and underclothes needed nowSmiley Very Happy...also i have railings on each side of steps.Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!HeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart 

i see our 2 friends @dooBdoo 🤗 and @GenXmuse  🤗have returned!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."