Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

May be an image of Maltese and text that says 'The best thing ever caught on Google street view @asleepinthemuseur'

@Bri369 ...Awww, what is that little dog doing running around in a street all alone...looks like he/she is trying to catch up with its owner or is trying to get away from something..They shouldn't be loose in a vulnerable area like that..Leave it to me...just post a picture of an animal and I will pick up on every detail!..Can you find out for me Bri..lol   Cat LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam...You know what came to my mind this morning?...You haven't posted about Buddy, your neighbor's cat, for a while....Is Buddy doing okay? Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam 

me a city gurl and get all the furries confused

gopher - groundhog - is it the size of a cat? 

squirrel

chipmunk?

@Yahooey ...It looks like a groundhog...In our first home, after we married, there was a shed located in our backyard...It just had some wood, etc. stored in it and we also noticed some diggings and dirt on the floor...We soon found out that it had also become a home for a family of groundhogs...So, of course, I told my husband that there is no way that we could intrude on their home so we just left it to them and, being the animal lover that I am, he conceded...lol

When we first moved in, we had one cat...four years old...and, eventually, some strays found their way to our home, so we ended up with three cats altogether...one was inside only and the other two were indoor/outside cats...We installed a cat door on our garage door and I made it very cozy for them, as you can imagine....So, when we were working or not home, they had the freedom of going outside and then also had a safe haven inside to come to...When we were home, they loved to spend a lot of time indoors with us...Everyone was happy and they all lived very long, healthy lives!

The reason that I am writing this chapter to a book...lol...is all due to the picture of the groundhog that @Mj12  posted, as it brought back memories of our groundhog family and the fact that our indoor/outdoor cats and the groundhog family never bothered each other at all and we all lived happily ever after.

The End...lol   😂 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @cowboy sam @Bri369 @Mj12 @geezerette @dooBdoo 

@SouthernBee  & All Preds' Friends...

Good Morning Everyone! 

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Good Morning Everyone! 

@MyShadowLove 

Whoa!  I think that's the first time I've ever seen a cup of talking and winking coffee! 😲😉😂

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Y'all: Update on the fridge soap opera. So I hadn't heard anything from my local Lowe's. I called them. Waited over 20 minutes for someone to answer the phone. I asked to speak to store manager. Call transferred several different times. Someone in receiving finally answered the phone. She said she would go over to appliances and ask the salesman to call. He finally returned my call two hours later. Stated he looked up everything and very upset reading everything that I had been dealing with. He said he needed to first schedule for someone to pick up the fridge and return it to our local store but the earliest date would be Saturday and then Sunday reorder a new fridge with delivery date of Monday or Tuesday. He said someone will call on Friday between 6 to 8 p.m. with the pickup time for Saturday. Praying that everything will be much better for this second episode. I haven't been out of the house since 1/11/23 when we went to purchase the first fridge. I desperately need a girls day out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Still looking for a washing machine!?🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@MyShadowLove : Still looking for a washing machine!?🙂

Hi @SouthernBee ...I purchased one on Tuesday and it will be delivered on Monday...We could have had it delivered today but my husband and I decided to paint and freshen up the laundry room first so we changed it to Monday. 😊 

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@cowboy sam...You know what came to my mind this morning?...You haven't posted about Buddy, your neighbor's cat, for a while....Is Buddy doing okay? Heart 

@MyShadowLove 

I have sad news for you.

Buddy, died i was told by the neighbor,he was a older cat  and had been ill and  passed away last year or so.Smiley Sad

I do" miss him" tho even if i told him not to touch me as he rubbed tail  on me...lol!Smiley Very Happy

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Good Morning Everyone! 

@MyShadowLove 

Whoa!  I think that's the first time I've ever seen a cup of talking and winking coffee! 😲😉😂

@geezerette 

me.Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL.. thinking its a cup of hot chocolate  telling me to put a handfull of minature marshmellows in it!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."