Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@loveschocolate ...What did you end  up doing for Thanksgiving Day...went to the Lodge with your husband...or hitched a ride to Ohio with @Mj12 or...?

@Yahooey  wants to know!  Cat Very Happy

@MyShadowLove , DH and I went to the lodge on Thanksgiving Day. The "caravan" ended up canceling. 🙏. Typical. The world revolves around them, ya know. 🙄

@loveschocolate : Sad that you had to deal with the drama but great that they cancelled.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Hope you are feeling better. My left knee, left ankle and lower back really achy. Sometimes the ball of my feet feel like I am walking on rocks. 

The Christmas gifts that I have wrapped just put name on back of package and still need name tags and bows. 

This morning had to force myself to get my small Christmas tree out. It is on my table but still need to fluff up  the branches and decorate.

Finally found one cyber Monday deal for a Christmas gift. So only 5 more gifts to purchase. 

I sent email to my friend that has on line sales store and asked her if she could sell my recliner and sent photo with all the information. She said very nice chair and should be able to sell it. We are praying that it will sell quickly and for my requested price.I had given a way several Christmas decorative pillows because they were big and no where to store them but just had idea to purchase the Christmas pillow covers instead and much easier to keep. I will measure my sofa pillows later and see if I can find some good deals.

I was so tired earlier and thought that I would be able to sleep without any problems but no.🤗

@SouthernBee 

I really hope you sell your chair soon.  That would be one thing less for you to worry about.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

waving good morning to @SouthernBee  

wemt tp sleep too early - swam for the first time 3 thanksgiving dinners ago 🤣

it felt good but oh so sluggish - 

@MyShadowLove after watchig your video - the docs mentioned some shoes and the flip flops caught my eye. I have been wearing a pair of cheap flip flops around the house

took out my new vionics Saturday and began wearig them indoors (they are my outdoor flip flops)

after swimming - went to a store that carried OOFOS and tried on a pair

OH MY! so comfy.... all they had was navy and black - went online and found OOFOS was selling with cybermonday 20% off w/free shipping - so i bought a pair in sage

@Yahooey 

3 Thanksgiving dinners ago.  LOL  

Glad you found some comfy shoes.  I hope it helps.  

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@loveschocolate ...What did you end  up doing for Thanksgiving Day...went to the Lodge with your husband...or hitched a ride to Ohio with @Mj12 or...?

@Yahooey  wants to know!  Cat Very Happy

@MyShadowLove , DH and I went to the lodge on Thanksgiving Day. The "caravan" ended up canceling. 🙏. Typical. The world revolves around them, ya know. 🙄

@loveschocolate 

I'm glad they canceled and you and DG went to the lodge for Thanksgiving.  At least you had some peace.  

Honored Contributor

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'Missy Baker @TheMissyBaker I will 100% fall in love with anyone who bumps into me between now and Dec. 25th. I don't make the rules. Hallmark does.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Emily Murnane @emily_murnane He's only your fiancé if he comes from the Fiancé region of France. Otherwise he's just your sparkling boyfriend. A brosecco.'

Honored Contributor

https://youtu.be/H3FITt2mMC0

what if Billie Jean was irish - FUN

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

https://youtu.be/H3FITt2mMC0

what if Billie Jean was irish - FUN

@Yahooey  Love this!!

Honored Contributor

One time years ago my husband and I had to go to some dinner party at his coworkers home. They made us watch like 3 hours of Riverdance that day.  😳

#NeverAgain and haven't been to their house since 🤣🤣

but I loved this video.

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@Mj12 @Yahooey @Bri369 @SouthernBee @Drythe @MyShadowLove @geezerette @PamfromCT @dooBdoo @JaneMarple 

dang..

@Yahooey   now i need to check out oofos..i have seen ads on my tv for them  and now you ordered a pair!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."