Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam 

I'm sorry about your pain.  Smiley Sad  I hope you feel better. 

Better safe than sorry - I heard the flu has been really bad this year.  Maybe he can get you the water and just drop it off.

Lubs ya Heart

@Bri369 

Son  must have heard you...he just called and told me the same thing and:He will deliver water and put on my sidewalk and leave!Heart

Yay!...he delivered me 8 gallons of water!Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam 

I'm sorry about your pain.  Smiley Sad  I hope you feel better. 

Better safe than sorry - I heard the flu has been really bad this year.  Maybe he can get you the water and just drop it off.

Lubs ya Heart

@Bri369 

Son  must have heard you...he just called and told me the same thing and:He will deliver water and put on my sidewalk and leave!Heart

Yay!...he delivered me 8 gallons of water!Heart

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Yay!  What a sweetie is he. 

I'm going to try to get my powers to work on cleaning my house now.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Hope you are feeling better. My left knee, left ankle and lower back really achy. Sometimes the ball of my feet feel like I am walking on rocks. 

The Christmas gifts that I have wrapped just put name on back of package and still need name tags and bows. 

This morning had to force myself to get my small Christmas tree out. It is on my table but still need to fluff up  the branches and decorate.

Finally found one cyber Monday deal for a Christmas gift. So only 5 more gifts to purchase. 

I sent email to my friend that has on line sales store and asked her if she could sell my recliner and sent photo with all the information. She said very nice chair and should be able to sell it. We are praying that it will sell quickly and for my requested price.I had given a way several Christmas decorative pillows because they were big and no where to store them but just had idea to purchase the Christmas pillow covers instead and much easier to keep. I will measure my sofa pillows later and see if I can find some good deals.

I was so tired earlier and thought that I would be able to sleep without any problems but no.🤗

Honored Contributor

waving good morning to @SouthernBee  

wemt tp sleep too early - swam for the first time 3 thanksgiving dinners ago 🤣

it felt good but oh so sluggish - 

@MyShadowLove after watchig your video - the docs mentioned some shoes and the flip flops caught my eye. I have been wearing a pair of cheap flip flops around the house

took out my new vionics Saturday and began wearig them indoors (they are my outdoor flip flops)

after swimming - went to a store that carried OOFOS and tried on a pair

OH MY! so comfy.... all they had was navy and black - went online and found OOFOS was selling with cybermonday 20% off w/free shipping - so i bought a pair in sage

Honored Contributor

morning @SouthernBee @Bri369 @cowboy sam @Mj12 @geezerette @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @MyShadowLove 

no judging.... for dinner last night -

chopped some onions - w/heaping bowl of leftover mashed potatoes 

added 2 italian sausage links for protein

i ate it all - and it was good.... 

1287685954-125267-Morning-Happy-Tuesday.jpg

Honored Contributor

60647041-8722-4C51-BD64-E377B5DEE40C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@loveschocolate ...What did you end  up doing for Thanksgiving Day...went to the Lodge with your husband...or hitched a ride to Ohio with @Mj12 or...?

@Yahooey  wants to know!  Cat Very Happy

@MyShadowLove , DH and I went to the lodge on Thanksgiving Day. The "caravan" ended up canceling. 🙏. Typical. The world revolves around them, ya know. 🙄

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Good morning. During my 40th Birthday celebration decided to take swimming lessons so I would feel more comfortable doing exercises  in the pool. Only learned how to float because I had chicken pox and didn't finish. I am now 68 and never been in a pool again. Your shoes sound wonderful. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

60647041-8722-4C51-BD64-E377B5DEE40C.jpeg

@Mj12 : Sad but so true and happens too often.