Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Praying that you and everyone else doesn't get sick and speedy recovery for your grandson.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam i'm so glad u had a good time with good fudz - pls watch out for any syntoms and dont overdo ❤️

@SouthernBee  your meals looks delish and now u are wrapping - been slugging today except for getting apple tart to go w/ my aftrnoon cawfee

@Bri369 no leftovers? what about the banana custard cake - i need a slice 😛

@geezerette waving hello - eating pizza and ice cream is always a great day

i literally have not moved much today - 

heating leftovers in microwave and that's about it

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : You deserve a break after all your food prep and cooking plus all the visits. 

I have 4 more gifts to wrap.

Ordered groceries that included a 5 pound already cooked and smoked butterball turkey breast. DH happy to.have food in big refrigerator. I will cook enough for tomorrow and Sunday.

Toaster was delivered today. The Hamilton Beach toaster definitely made better than the Black n Decker. The HB had the removable crumb tray. Already used it to make DH some pop tarts and me toast. Very happy with results.

Get some more rest.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i developed plantar fasciitis the last few months - so standing for long periods - walking for long periods - u get what i'm saying

between standing at niece's to sous chef and helping - i was on my feet for hours and then yesterday was standing - cooking....

so it has been aggravated - resting today bc tomorow is back to niece for tradtional thanksgiving - pancake is coming.... OY!

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and Heartdear friendsHeart

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @geezerette @Bri369 @Mj12 @masque @Drythe @JaneMarple @MyShadowLove @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @SoX @NEvans2 

My small Sun Joe small trimmer chainsaw was delivered yesterday by a Amazon driver  but i read later that in another part of my state...Amazon warehouse workers waked out again on strike because of unsafe conditions!

A picture was not taken of my pkg. by driver and posted on my gmail account as being delivered!  hmmm!

But, happy it was delivered early instead of Sunday.Lol   as i'm not going out into the cold air to trim small branches on trees or shrubs.

My 12 cans of bean soup order from Walmart hasn't been delivered yet  or 2 different Ebay orders yet.Deliveries are getting slower it seems  but thats ok.

If your hungry:

🥓🥓🥓🥓🍕🍕🍕🍕🧇🧇🧇🧇🍔🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍟🍳🍳🍳🍳🥞🥞🥞🥞🥯🥯🥯🥯🍩🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪🍪🥮🥮🥮🥮🎂🎂🎂🎂☕☕☕☕🍰🍰🍰🍰🥤🥤🥤🥤🥧🥧🥧🥧

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

i developed plantar fasciitis the last few months - so standing for long periods - walking for long periods - u get what i'm saying

between standing at niece's to sous chef and helping - i was on my feet for hours and then yesterday was standing - cooking....

so it has been aggravated - resting today bc tomorow is back to niece for tradtional thanksgiving - pancake is coming.... OY!

@Yahooey 

handing you one of my extra canes  so you can say..."sorry i will just watch today  as i can't be on sore feet""....then you can delegate to others on how to prep and cook especially to pancake!

or 

I say to you   to go sit on" couch"  and watch tv and stay off your poor feet!Heart

Me. i couldn't eat another big meal right now until ChristmasSmiley Sad

lubs yaHeart !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

@Yahooey : Ouch! I know that is painful. For me - any type of foot pain just seems to aggravate the whole body and makes everything uncomfortable. I have an extra stand up walker that you can use plus it has a seat that you can sit on: then you  can tell everybody how to prep the food and what to do. Especially tell one person where to go.........😁

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and Heartdear friendsHeart

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @geezerette @Bri369 @Mj12 @masque @Drythe @JaneMarple @MyShadowLove @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @SoX @NEvans2 

My small Sun Joe small trimmer chainsaw was delivered yesterday by a Amazon driver  but i read later that in another part of my state...Amazon warehouse workers waked out again on strike because of unsafe conditions!

A picture was not taken of my pkg. by driver and posted on my gmail account as being delivered!  hmmm!

But, happy it was delivered early instead of Sunday.Lol   as i'm not going out into the cold air to trim small branches on trees or shrubs.

My 12 cans of bean soup order from Walmart hasn't been delivered yet  or 2 different Ebay orders yet.Deliveries are getting slower it seems  but thats ok.

If your hungry:

🥓🥓🥓🥓🍕🍕🍕🍕🧇🧇🧇🧇🍔🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍟🍳🍳🍳🍳🥞🥞🥞🥞🥯🥯🥯🥯🍩🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪🍪🥮🥮🥮🥮🎂🎂🎂🎂☕☕☕☕🍰🍰🍰🍰🥤🥤🥤🥤🥧🥧🥧🥧

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : Get some rest and take care of yourself.

DH and I was so hungry last night that about 8:30 we ordered a pizza. I know that was bad and eating late. 

I got all my Christmas gifts wrapped .

I will be getting up in a few minutes. I will cook one pack of my frozen collards. Will make DH his favorite pumpkin pie since they did  have any at the restaurant TG. I will make a 8x 8 pan of sweet potato casserole to bake with the same size pan of dressing. I will warm in the oven the precooked and smoked butterball turkey breast. This should be enough food for today and tomorrow. I checked the freezer/refrigerator last night before going to bed and was 0/37 and praying will stay set and fixed. Get some rest and have a great weekend.🤗

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @cowboy sam 

lol - i have been with this pain for a while but looking up on how to stretch and get rid of it hopefully - bc i havent done anything proactive about it bc it comes and goes

foodie niece asked if i wanted to come early and hang (slow sous chef)  like i did wednesday and since pancake and her dh needed a ride in brother's car -

i will take the subway

i am an 👼 

pancake will either uber back or her son will drive her back

i will BE in that car -

foodie is in her element and we all have NOT been together for Thanksgiving for over a decade or two - we all come together on christmas

this will be my first time going to foodie niece for any Thanksgiving... 

in the beginning of time

panceake did many thanksgivings - i am 13 years younger

as i became an adult - i hung out with friends and sometimes wouldnt be there

as also my brother - 1.5 years younger than me

then she stopped bc she felt it was NOT appreciated 

i was in my early 20s and definitely it was not appreciated

i started thanksgiving (not turkey but another protein)

as my foodie niece and her brother became adults...

foodie niece did it in her small apt and her parents ate there

my parents and brother's family ate at his place

so... it just wasnt a holiday we all came together

foodie niece then moved to larger place and did her yearly huge party with the same menu u saw- by then.... pancake wasn't going and didnt come to mine bc she had to work on Friday  (her excuse) she retired and still didn't go to either place

so this is the FIRST time all of us are together - granted, a day after but....

here we are...

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image