Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

What's for breakfast?  

@Bri369 : Preparing for DH surgery haven't used the air fryer. I have some frozen biscuits and thinking about doing a few in the air fryer and frying some eggs or scrambled eggs with cheese. Definitely will do what ever is easier. Plus several cups of coffee ☕️.

@SouthernBee 

Sounds yummy!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says '"I'm so sorry I'm late, the traffic was crazy..." The traffic: STARBUCKS THRU STARLKCLE'

Honored Contributor

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I have been like @SouthernBee   researching a "folding 2 step  stool for using to get into sons big pick-up truck...i keep one in his truck that has a one step and i  also have to use the handle inside truck to get on the seat   because i'm short under 5 feet!

But..i'm not sure if i want to spend $49.99 plus tax for a 2 step one..Collections,ETC .com has it.

But i saw another company has same one for $39.99 but it has bad reviews..slow shipping like 2-3 months ,etc.

I am going to check out Ebay next.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I have been like @SouthernBee   researching a "folding 2 step  stool for using to get into sons big pick-up truck...i keep one in his truck that has a one step and i  also have to use the handle inside truck to get on the seat   because i'm short under 5 feet!

But..i'm not sure if i want to spend $49.99 plus tax for a 2 step one..Collections,ETC .com has it.

But i saw another company has same one for $39.99 but it has bad reviews..slow shipping like 2-3 months ,etc.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : you need something sturdy and safe. Check this out . But probably too high... just noticed. I saw the coupon.BA17BCB1-DFD8-4A12-B06F-012E24B8AFDB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : This one has adjustable height from 7.7 to 9.3 "with carrying handle. Plus coupon.C3FD391A-B8D8-43A7-AEAF-E89DAC4ABD2C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Good luck finding a stool.  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

from my experience w/mom getting into brother's truck

he used an aerobics step that was from years ago - it was heavy and sturdy

it needs to be wide and sturdy on probably uneven terrain - even pavement can be tilted - cracked - etc

just my too cents

she still needed to pull the handle to climb in and she was 5 feet also

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : What about this one. Has good reviews.8A09C133-ADAF-40A8-AB1C-CBFA77DA071D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image