Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  Thank you. My brother is slowly getting better and I'll take it.  Try not to worry on what could happen to him if or when we're not here.  But that's too much of a worry for me to take on now.  It's only been 5 mos. since he had the stroke, and it'll be a possible slow mend, such as it will be.  His future is too big for me to worry about now.  No one knows the future....it could all end, and then I'd have wasted a lot of good time, worrying over "what might have been" if it's not.  He may get a lot better & it'll all be just fine.  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@cowboy sam    I crochet and I do planners.  Not a crochet planner, LOL.  That would a real challenge.  LOL.  

Only I don't post pictures.  If I ever do, I'll be sure to grab you to see.  I do my crochet now to make me happy.  Yarns,  you can't go wrong with the beautiful yarns of today.  Sorry, I'm happy with what I have.  Use to be in a sewing group, but then Covid, then my sister's cancer, then just as we're about to get back on our feet; my brother had a stroke.  He and I are the only two of our original family now.  So, I'm just crocheting for my own likes.  I no longer count on what would seem like "natural", it doesn't exist for me anymore.  The unexpected does.  So, bit by bit, step by step, on we march, come what may.

Hope you and the others here, are doing just fine and dandy too.

Ah, King Kong with Jack Black is just starting.  Good cast.  There's my background. 

@qualitygal 

I don't think we will ever get back to what we thought once had was "normal."

So like you said:

so,bit by bit,step by step,on we march,come what may.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

@qualitygal 

Hand in hand...

B418B83E-559E-435B-BA72-0B1841F9D8A2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@SouthernBee  Thank you. My brother is slowly getting better and I'll take it.  Try not to worry on what could happen to him if or when we're not here.  But that's too much of a worry for me to take on now.  It's only been 5 mos. since he had the stroke, and it'll be a possible slow mend, such as it will be.  His future is too big for me to worry about now.  No one knows the future....it could all end, and then I'd have wasted a lot of good time, worrying over "what might have been" if it's not.  He may get a lot better & it'll all be just fine.  

@qualitygal : Totally agree and understand. I try not to be negative. I have learned that when I am dealing with a lot to try to stay calm and focus and just take-small increments of time to accomplish whatever. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

sending u hugs

hugs-and.gif

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal 

that's a very good way of looking at things.  It's very hard not to worry, but sometimes things are out of your control 

Heart

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Molly Fitzpatrick The four seasons are depression, allergies, tomatoes and spooky'

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'soul nate @MNateShyamalan founder of costco: [drunk as hell] it's gonna have hot dogs and optometrists'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of food and text that says 'BOLOGNA IS JUST HOT DOG PANCAKES.'

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

See the source image

@Bri369 : Hello. We are having a big gully washer. DH and I took a long nap. I was really tired but woke up this morning at 3 a.m. and could not go back to sleep. I should be cleaning out the refrigerator but no energy. 
What are you doing and any special plans for the weekend?🤗♥️