Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

I'm praying that  your dad isn't in too much pain today.

Sending you 🤗

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

He's not doing too bad pain wise.  He seems to be getting around pretty well too, much better than I expected.  

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends! 

I had my 2nd (and last) iron infusion yesterday. It's supposed to take 4 weeks to get energy back however I feel good today (it's probably all in my head but I don't care) Smiley LOL

@Bri369 so glad your Dad is doing well!

@cowboy sam  I'm praying for your son. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

I'm so glad you're feeling better already.

How's the garden coming along?  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369  Garden is doing well!  Should have a good salad in 6 weeks Smiley LOL

05E3D7B8-1EBA-46AE-BDC3-A86706CD0AA5.jpeg

Amd @Yahooey  here is my 1 year old still nameless meyer lemon tree. I need to prune it. 

0B7CD48F-8B44-4FCB-AA4A-4C6BCAC70C00.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Those look great.  I love your raised beds too.

Do the leaves on the lemon tree smell like lemons?  Will you get a lemon this year?  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Do the leaves on the lemon tree smell like lemons?  Will you get a lemon this year?  

@Bri369  I hope we get a lemon this year. Last year we got one but it never turned yellow, it stayed green. I read it could take a few years to produce edible fruit. 

I don't notice a lemony scent from the leaves but I have allergies 🤧 Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

@Bri369  I hope we get a lemon this year. Last year we got one but it never turned yellow, it stayed green. I read it could take a few years to produce edible fruit. 

I don't notice a lemony scent from the leaves but I have allergies 🤧 Smiley LOL

@Mj12 

That's right, it takes a few years to get a lemon or lemons.  I have zero patience to wait years.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Yahooey 

I had to 2 different men working on my internet/phone problem #1 man was unable to find problem inside or outside house so he called for a lineman!

Lineman from phone/internet  co. went checking lines around my area looking to find a problem.

uh  up the street he..found a birdnest and momma  bird had pecked a hole in line and he fixed it, then he told me he  found 2 other spots thant needed spliced and fixed them ! 

Later after about 1-2 hours he told me he hoped my internet/phone line was fixed...and he left my house.

uh  nope about 30 min later modem lights were going off and back on....same thing this morning  so have to call 800# again!

me thinks i need to call my cowboy Sam Heart

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : Too bad that you don't have another service provider option. In our area AT&T was awful and never diagnosed nor repaired anything correctly. Finally had other options. Whenever we would see the AT&T truck in the area we would joke and say: how many minutes before two or more AT&T trucks needed for extra help. Hope that someone can find the source of trouble and restore full service asap.🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️🥤🥤🥤🥤🧁🧁🧁🧁

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

Sorry too stressed to type all your names this morning.

Curt called me yesterday after he saw the nuro surgeron  and he "didn't" get released  !  He   was told that dr. wants to wait awhile and he will need another CT scan but not sure when.??

His cancer dr. called and still needing ok from his insurance co, on his lukemia meds.  So all of this was stressing him

He also has decided not to try going back to work until after he gets this meds,etc.

@cowboy sam : Praying for quick reply from the insurance company and necessary medicine for Curt, family and you.🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️