Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Good afternoon Preds and Friends!

Thank you ALL for the prayers and good thoughts.  Surgery went well this morning and they said he could come home.  We got him home.  He said he wasn't in too much pain so far.  I'm hoping later on tonight or tomorrow he's comfortable.  

We arranged for a nurse to come in and check on him tomorrow just to look at the covering over the incision and to help him with a shower or sponge bath, checking his legs for swelling and to listen to his lungs.  

Lubs you all Heart

@Bri369 : Good news. Will be praying for a restful and good night 💤 for your Dad. I know you and the family are relieved for the extra help. Keeping you, your Dad and family on my prayer list.🤗♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon y'all: Disappointed but learned something. In 2017 when we purchased our 55 inch flat screen tv for the family room decided to have it installed on the wall. At the time we purchased the Best Buy Geek Squad tech support for the home. It was a good price and covered all our products. Especially good since we can't always remember how install and use everything. Every time we had a service call: I had a special notebook to enter any details or hints for future reference. I can't find my note book. Just recently renewed the service. Called today for appointment to reconnect everything in the family room . Well of course they changed policy on everything. Instead of a small fee when they come : today wanted to charge $150 plus extra for parts if anything needed. 😳😳😳. 

Important tip and note to self: Use your smart phone to take pictures of all correctly installed tv's , cable boxes, DVD players and anything else to operate said equipment for future reference if anything is disconnected or whatever. But during the long conversation received some suggestions on product ideas to help conceal the connecting cables hanging on the wall.Y'all probably already knew all this but thought I would share just in case. 🤗♥️

Honored Contributor

C96ACD08-0924-4E72-8F4A-168D52D579DF.jpegGood afternoon y'all: Decided to share tv cable information to mount : E3E603E2-6B78-4A77-A8D7-2BA504CD4E5F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Hello y'all: Having trouble posting information about the tv cable kit. The reviews on Amazon indicate to be very careful with the double sided mounting tape because it can damage the wall🤷‍♀️😳.

Any other suggestions or has anyone found a better product? 🤗♥️🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

i'm glad the surgery went well and i'm glad u have a nurse looking in on him

continued healing prayers 

dis calls for 

images.jpeg

ai lubs the 3D affect

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

good luck w/ur search

and yes, always a good idea to take pic before pulling all the doodads apart

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good afternoon y'all: Disappointed but learned something. In 2017 when we purchased our 55 inch flat screen tv for the family room decided to have it installed on the wall. At the time we purchased the Best Buy Geek Squad tech support for the home. It was a good price and covered all our products. Especially good since we can't always remember how install and use everything. Every time we had a service call: I had a special notebook to enter any details or hints for future reference. I can't find my note book. Just recently renewed the service. Called today for appointment to reconnect everything in the family room . Well of course they changed policy on everything. Instead of a small fee when they come : today wanted to charge $150 plus extra for parts if anything needed. 😳😳😳. 

Important tip and note to self: Use your smart phone to take pictures of all correctly installed tv's , cable boxes, DVD players and anything else to operate said equipment for future reference if anything is disconnected or whatever. But during the long conversation received some suggestions on product ideas to help conceal the connecting cables hanging on the wall.Y'all probably already knew all this but thought I would share just in case. 🤗♥️

Sometimes, we've found help for info, on YouTube.  Just a thought!!

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

good luck w/ur search

and yes, always a good idea to take pic before pulling all the doodads apart

@Yahooey : Thank you. I posted my question and info on the electronics forum.🤗♥️☕️☕️☕️

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal : Thank you and yes - I always look on YouTube.♥️