Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

Taking a break from posting/reading so no need to tag me.

Just need a respite.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Praying for you, Curt and the family. Praying for complete healing and speedy recovery.

My DH's youngest brother is named Curtis. He has helped me a lot with questions about insurance, household repairs . This week was on the phone for over two hours with the bank about my home equity line and talked with three people and received three different answers. Curtis advised me that what I was doing was good and continue. Before the banks recent merge  -very customer service friendly. With the home equity line if I decided to pay extra on the principal - I could do it on line . Now must make a phone call or go to the bank. Great because the wait time on the phone is at least 45 minutes plus you must call and make appointment before going to the bank.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥓🥓🥓🥓🙏🙏🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Good Morning and hope you have a great weekend.🤗♥️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and special friendsHeart

I felt all your prayers and  good wishes while at the hospital and hotel.

The hotel-Best Western Plus gave us ajoining rooms  and gave us VIP treatment/Heart

We had a few-"what do we do now"?? moments but we had miracles several times..my daughter and grand daughter  had to find out getting time off from jobs without losing them...mircles happened...

daughter  by talking to her hr took a Mental Health leave  and will get paid for the week and go back to workSunday...

grand daughter  had talk w/hr with her options and decided to take a week off without pay..  

Today is my deceased dh 86 th birthday  and i had a good cry earlier.

I will be going to g-daughters to spend time with Curt,d/i/l and family today and tomorrow as they will leave for home in Mo. Sunday.

I felt your prayers and holding my hands while walking the halls of that big hospital  and when i needed strength to hold my family together.

lubs ya!!!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : We will continue to walk with you and your family holding hands. The prayers and support will continue.

Today will be difficult but you have precious memories to give you the strength to keep moving..🤗🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Sending good thoughts to you, your son, and whole family that things continue to improve for him.  Hoping for good future news.

You take care of yourself too.  I imagine you're exhausted.

Lubs ya,❤️

6FBFC2EB-43E9-453C-899D-1BFC4DCA4769.gif

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Thank you so much for taking time to let us how things are going.

So glad you got lots of good news, and that your Son, Curt is doing so well!

I hope he will take it easy for a bit, I know he is STRONG willed - like his Mom. 🙂

I’ve been holding your hand, and giving soft squeezes, we have all been holding on to you.  We love you Sam, so be safe and don’t over do.  ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Everyone!...Happy Weekend!   😂

Funny Adult Memes, Funny Jokes For Adults, Some Funny Jokes, Good Jokes, Funny Signs, Funny Quotes, Funny Cartoon Pictures, Funny Picture Jokes, Cartoon Jokes
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

🤣

ai did a double take