Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 

@Yahooey 

I was at the Tractor Supply near my house today, and they had the baby chics too....I could hear them peeping all over the store even though they were in those little tubs.

When I passed them I was overcome with sadness and had to rush out of the store.

Would love to have chickens, but....too many predators in our woods.  The chics are precious and I just don't like seeing them in the store like that.

It's just me...

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I just got an email from our @cowboy sam.  She gave me her permission to post what's been going on.  

@Bri369 thank you thank you! Big sighs of relief!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369...Thanks so much for posting the update from @cowboy sam ...Wow, what a heck of a week it has been for her and her family...How sweet of her to take the time to email an update to you...She must be so very exhausted and I am relieved that she is back in the comfort of her home and has family close by...Continued thoughts and prayers for her dear son's recovery!

((((( @cowboy sam ))))) Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I just got an email from our @cowboy sam.  She gave me her permission to post what's been going on.  

@Bri369 : Thank you.🤗♥️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam: Take care of yourself and try to get some rest. Will be continuing prayers for you, your son and family. For more miracles and speedy recovery and healing.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

Thank you, thank you, thank you ☺️ for sharing the news from @cowboy sam .  Her Son has a STRONG will, which we know he Must have gotten from our Dear FRIEND!

@cowboy sam  we are thinking of you and your Son and Holding Your Hand. ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful news about Sam’s son Curt.  Blessings to all, and gratitude for those doctors who save lives every day.  Tears of joy and gratitude for prayers answered.

Here’s hoping for a positive outcome for his other issue!  Time to keep praying and sending good energy, Lovelies!

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad her daughter in law insisted he be seen at another hospital.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I'm so glad her daughter in law insisted he be seen at another hospital.  

@Bri369: Totally agree. Made a big difference. 🤗♥️🙏🙏🙏

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 @cowboy sam @Yahooey 

Thank you for the update of good news!

Sending prayers.