Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Just started shopping. I have everyone's wish list and we have a price limit. I still try to surprise everyone with a little gift not on the list. Our theme this year is practical gifts. I also have a cleaning caddy for her and a few other friends. This idea was from another poster in the home forum and she is a teacher and having trouble remembering her name right now. She needed extra cleaning supplies for her class room. She found the caddy at  a craft store, plus I had a coupon to use on these. Found a multipack of spray bottles on Amazon that fit in the caddy. I gave this to my friend that cleans houses. She then made duplicates and asked all her customers if the caddy could be stored at each individuals home so that she doesn't have to transport so much back and forth. So many helpful people and suggestions shared on all of the forums.🤗❤️

71761A58-5C57-4696-8A0A-46B385C2F89B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : It was Lolakimono whom came up with the cleaning caddy- BF9037E9-CC53-4E9B-89CA-FC29586F7FB7.jpeg

I couldn't find the beautiful tote bags she used and especially at the discounted price. So I decided to just use the caddy and spray bottle. I gave a set to a friend in August for her birthday gift and she really liked it. I have three more to use for Christmas gifts . I have one empty caddy in DH car to use whenever we need to bring home drinks from food orders.🤗❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

What a week, my friends!

See the source image

@Bri369  & Preds & Friends....LOL...This is exactly what I looked like when I logged on tonight and read about the possible closing of these forums! 

It is a relief to read that another forum has been set up, although I'm somehwhat hesitant about signing up until I learn more about it.

So, I'll be back tomorrow to catch up with you all!

Don't go anywhere...I don't want to lose you all!

Lubs ya! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

hi - i saw on the other board that you were having trouble with pictures

is this for your avatar?

it would be easier if you COPY IMAGE ADDRESS  and upload the link

bc the requirement of an iimage tha tis drag to desktop is 1MB - that is really small

it is much easier to post pics here than there  - but it can be done

hth

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 10.18.05 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

who needs a snack?

giphy-1.gif

Omg.  I love this!   I'll have a snack please.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz 

when i saw the lil critters eating sliced carrots - i think they are that

i thought of mamawick and her beautiful oasis for her dear deer

Honored Contributor

OMG @MyShadowLove you scared us 

if u scroll back a few pages - i sent out a HUGE post calling out to you

lol - like that makes a difference 

i'm so glad u are here and pls jot down the board name

cuz we didnt want to lose you and @momtochloe gave us a fright bc she couldnt post for several months bc of computer issues

dink wee finds hour chickadees

tumblr_mtkbtu1ITa1sdo5dio1_500.gif

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

One of my favorite Lucy episodes!  So funny!

Love the little critters munching carrots.  Just enjoying the moment.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Good Morning. That is beautiful thank you. Still can't believe everything that happened this week. DH stated yesterday that he noticed my QVC purchases have really declined. I told him basically shop QVC when they offer together free shipping and easy pay. I have laughed and showed him my emails from QVC when they state they have found the lowest price on something. Most recent example was the Keurig Duo coffee pot for well over $100.00 plus shipping and purchased locally at Walmart for $79. As everyone knows things have changed - prices are really increasing and the stress of product availability and issues with shipping : must really be busy researching for the better deals. Really relieved that our gift exchange list has been cut in half and people requested more practical gifts trying to reduce the stress and hassle. One of DH friend stated his family has decided to give everyone a favorite gift card ( with reasonable limit) plus they will get together in early December for a day to eat together with a simple meal,exchange the gifts and play cards and board games. He said less money spent on elaborate meal, gift wrapping and everything else. So much better when everyone agrees on something and stick with it.