Honored Contributor

morning @cowboy sam take and a sip and then open the spoiler

Spoiler
fix-my-hair-good-hair-day.gif

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 5.34.39 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Good Morning- Everything looks good.I am hungry but trying to eat better. Yesterday the new pepper relish that I ordered was delivered. It is really soupy or should say has a lot of liquid probably good for adding to vegetables and such. It has a kick but not to hot. I soften some cream cheese in the microwave and added the relish. It has a lot of the pepper seeds in it. I thought that I would have heart burn later but didn't happen.

DH never eats lasagna but wanted me to make some today and it will be easier and quicker to make since I have some of his spaghetti sauce in the freezer. He just wanted the lasagna no special bread or salad but that will be few less calories to worry about. Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : 😃😃😃😃. Please we don't want any injuries because @cowboy sam fell off her computer chair. We probably need to research and then send her a special chair.

@Yahooey wrote:

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

Thanks for including me.

Love the little eggs looking into the pan.

DH continues to heal, but is getting on my last nerve some days Cat LOL

He is not used to being "sick" or sitting still so this is a huge burden on him.....and me! Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Really amazing all the great stuff that you find and post. I don't know how to do that or add the spoiler alert thingy. ❤️☕️☕️

@Yahooey wrote:

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey : What I really prefer for breakfast: 

but not healthy and tooooo many calories.🥲🥲9C98EF08-60AF-48A3-A3FB-F0D799B36DFE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman : Good Morning. Hope your DH has a very speedy recovery so your normal schedule can resume for your health concerns.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

you are an early riser too? or just hiding from ur dh

i'm sure you can outrun him.... just a thought

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

i have my annual physical in a month and i KNOW my number will not be great

eating a lot of sweets and i know that as i'm eating more sweets

i'm trying to walk more - usually 4-5 miles a few times a week

but i ran out of peanuts - to feed my squirrels

also - my YMCA took money out of my acct when they reopened

i joined decades ago when they didn't ask for email address so i never knew until

i got my CC statment - i called and thoguht - oh this isn't bad - still begginign of month

NO it isn't -mid month already...  will tell them to start me Nov - this is 90/month and lost over a week - they opened in sept and i guess comp everyone for 1st month

and NO towels wil be supplied bc of covid -

i swim -i'm going to walk around dripping wet and nekkid? no one wants to see dat

do i want to lug a wet towel around every time - lots to dink about

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I have goofed off to long and need to eat better because I have another goal for the weight loss. I really need to schedule my physical but dreading it.

I wish that I could get someone to join the YMCA with me.

Understand the COVID thing but seriously towels are needed. Ok the solution: Laundry mat or what ever you call them- needs to open next door to the YMCA .....to wash and dry towel before return trip home. 😀🤷‍♀️