Honored Contributor

umm.... @Mj12  whacha do dis weekend???

all done?

@cowboy sam hope the rice trick works too

@Bri369 that happens a lot - lots of phones now are water resistant for a prescribed time and depth of water

they should just say toilet bowl proof

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

The newer ones are water proof.  I sitll wouldn't want to stick my hand in a toilet bowl.  That is so yucky.  LOL

My SIL takes hers into the shower to listen to her music.  

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey  Yes - all done. Thank God. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Preds very special friends: Internet has been on and off. Currently raining and very humid. Thunder just started.Rain predicted for all week. DH wants soup and cornbread. I have soup in the freezer but don't want to turn the oven on. I was reading on line about the dash mini products and wondering if that could make good cornbread for options like today. I have a few TV dinners and was thinking about that and making a large pear salad. In the South- we drain the can pears, put the pears on a lettuce leaves ( especially serving company but just us no lettuce), put a dollop of Mayo in the center and cover with shredded cheese but if serving for company fancy it up with a whole cherry, but just us.....no cherry.4B34C72A-DF08-44B1-BE95-5E0303ECEAAF.jpeg

So what are y'all doing today? I wish that I could just go back to bed.🤗❤️😀☕️☕️☕️🥤🥤🥤. Stay safe.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

How did it turn out?

Make sure to leave yourself a good review on yelp.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Soup sounds good today.  I've been having a taste for soup.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : We had soup yesterday with grilled cheese sandwiches and I made DH a peach cobbler. It is storming here and I don't like to be in the kitchen.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : We had soup yesterday with grilled cheese sandwiches and I made DH a peach cobbler. It is storming here and I don't like to be in the kitchen.

@SouthernBee 

That sounds yummy.  

Be careful Heart

Honored Contributor

whoot whoot @Mj12 

that deserves dis...

images.jpeg

well done!!!!!

is it purdy?

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

cobbler please- YUM!