Esteemed Contributor

I have shared huge collection of Good Morning Images, Good Morning Pics, Good Morning Pictures & Good Morning Illustrations. Good Morning Happy Sunday, Cute Good Morning Quotes, Good Morning Inspirational Quotes, Good Morning Gif, Good Morning Picture, Good Morning Wishes, Morning Jokes, Thursday Morning, Morning Coffee
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

today would have been mom's 93rd BD and my dad passed on this date also

i took a long 4 mile walk which runs by a salt marsh preserve

saw a pair of dragonflies - 1 larger and 1 smaller - waving hi to mom and dad

and then these parrots. - never knew they were up living by this transformer (for warmth) - i've walked by there many times

this isn't near where i saw the parrots a year ago when i posted a pic

they were squawking up a storm

so it was a nice walk - came home - showered cuz me was sweaty 

ate lunch and having an iced vietnamese cawfee

❤️

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 1.12.19 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

((((hugs)))  and happy you saw the dragonflys and parrots todayHeart

servive man here thought it was fixed but nope need another service man to splice some thing

under severe t-storm wornings till 9 pm..trying to hurry while intenet is working  but will be going out again soon...grrr

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

I'm glad you had a nice walk.  All those birds up there scare me.  Too much power up there.  Yikes.  What's vietamese coffee?

@cowboy sam 

I hope they get this fixed soon.  It's super dark here, and I've been hearing thunder. 

Honored Contributor

2055481D-46BC-4874-8505-0BCCE3F48722.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

back..we had a humdinger of a storm..wind  and heavy rain! I couldn't see neighbors house across from me !

Later, i went out in back yard and started picking up branches and walnut tree linbs...heard someone..it was my neighbor across from me..she came down to back yard and helped me... it was soooo humid ..couldn't pick up every little twig even..too many!

Saw at&t   truck  minutes later...he was going to check line up to next house across from me...and he had to splice some out and replace part of my line....he then came to house to let me know he fixed it!!!

Hope you'r esafe..!.

it's starting to thunder again and pouring down rain...still alerts out until 9pm...oops my dish network   satalite signal is gone..but i have my computer now and phones working again!

Let us know when you can that you are safe  oh my gosh its hailing..hitting my house,etc!!!

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Deap predsHeart and friendsHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

I'm glad you had a nice walk.  All those birds up there scare me.  Too much power up there.  Yikes.  What's vietamese coffee?

@cowboy sam 

I hope they get this fixed soon.  It's super dark here, and I've been hearing thunder. 

@Bri369 

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 6.46.30 PM.png

it is strong but not bitter - i drink it rarely but today i had a banh mi - a vietnamese sandwich so go the iced coffee with it

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Wow - you're really getting a bad storm.  It's been raining on and off all afternoon.   It's perfectly clear now.  

Hope you're okay.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

@cowboy sam 

@Bri369 

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 6.46.30 PM.png

it is strong but not bitter - i drink it rarely but today i had a banh mi - a vietnamese sandwich so go the iced coffee with it

@Yahooey 

That sounds delicious.  

I love banh mi.  We used to go to the French Market in Chicago (pre-covid).  It's full of different food vendors.  They have a little shop that makes the best banh mi.  They're so good.