Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Great to see your post .  Yea- fun with GD and family.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I have a good supply of jars with one more case being delivered next week. I just need extra supply of the sealing lids since they can't be reused.Just suprised that everyone was eating the jelly so fast. My next event will be 9/18 my DH birthday. I need to plan something special and purchase gifts. I am tired and need a break. I will make jelly when I want to and enjoy doing it. 🤗❤️🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

you are a wanted woman or ur jelly is

boy - they are coming out of the woodworks looking for the stuff

i fear they wont stop asking and you will be oblige to continue

do u think if u gave them out as holiday gifts - they will know it is a one off?

pls say no if u are not up to it

or now i know what to get you for the holidays....

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies,

Just me again.  We are going to get our dose of Henri coming our way tomorrow.  After being hit very hard years back, we invested in a generator and keep prepared for most anything.

I feel badly for anyone, anywhere caught in a bad weather situation.  

Don’t know when the back to school shopping for GC will happen.  I have bought some things for GS and an assortment of party dresses for GD to try on.  My DIL’s friend is getting married, and DIL and my little GD will be in the wedding.  So there will be a shower, rehearsal dinner, etc. for the little toot to get all gussied  up.  Macy’s has fantastic sales on clothing, so I bought an assortment of sizes in a few styles - hope something fits.  

Bought GD a book on elephants (which she likes) and a book about Japan for GS (which he is intrigued with).  Like to encourage their love of books and reading.  How I love my books.

To all hardworking Lovelies who create and give gifts to all.

My advice.  Make sure everyone really appreciates your gifts.  

My dear friend out west makes so many prayer shawls for everyone she hears of who could use one.  Has made so many for my family and friends.  Besides a huge thank you, I send her $ to help her buy all her yarn.  

And Apollo the pup is getting bigger and bigger, and still getting trained, of course.  He is a bundle of energy.

Lubs to all and my best wishes for your safety, always.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

@PamfromCT  and @Yahooey  and @Mj12  

Please be safe in this storm.  HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'ক Dad Jokes @Dadsaysjokes My boss calls me "the computer". Nothing to do with intelligence, go to sleep if left unattended for 15 minutes.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'DRIVING CLASS: 10 and 2 REAL LIFE: 7 and french fries'

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'DRIVING CLASS: 10 and 2 REAL LIFE: 7 and french fries'

@Bri369 

"10 and 2" certainly brings back memories.  I still do that -- when I don't have a handful of French fries, that is!😂