[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

i left with BFF on Friday and returned Sunday

did nuthin - but yap, eat, walk, rest and repeat

met her son that lives there for dinner Friday and lunch Saturday

it was great since i've been a hermit

mom and i are hanging in - thanks for asking

@Yahooey ...Wow, that's terrific that you were finally able to take a little trip with your BFF after all this time...It felt freeing, didn't it!...Boston is a great little City to visit...I wish I knew about it, as you had to pass by our little State here and I could have driven to one of our exits and stood on top of my car at the side of the roadway...waving frantically...so that you would know it was me...lol...and we could have had a quick pit stop just to say Hi and meet each other...That would have been a blast! Cat Very Happy

Is your Mom living with you now?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@WildFlowers

They are Norwegian Trolls--that we got in Florida!😆

When I saw them in a boutique gift shop I had to get them.  I thought they were so appropriate since my husband always referred to himself as an "old geezer" and to me as his "geezerette".  They coordinate with another single larger male troll that my husband had bought me years before.  They all have been special to me, but are especially so since my husband died.

Your troll display sounds adorable--sort of like a Hobbit habitat!  I have to keep mine up too--because my cats love to eat their hair!😠 😆

@geezerette ...Isn't that funny and so interesting that you got yours at Disney World (Epcot Center) also!...We could have maybe been in the Norwegian gift shop at the same time!...lol

When my husband and I were looking at the Trolls, I said to him..."Oh my gosh, look at these..They are so ugly which is what makes them so very adorable to me."...lol...One of the saleswomen overheard me and got a kick out of how I described them!  😃

I'm so sorry about your husband's passing...What a very special, sweet memory you shared about your "old geezer" and where your user name came from...adding to your other very special memories of your life with him...I love it!

Here's a cutie!...How can anyone not fall in love with him! 

😂

Norwegian Troll D3 image 0

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, well it was great talking and sharing with myself here today...Nighty Night @MyShadowLove ...

😂     

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

You kept yourself company yesterday!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Okay, well it was great talking and sharing with myself here today...Nighty Night @MyShadowLove ...

😂     

@MyShadowLove 

ai likey haring bout u - 

ai wood ave lubs too c u on mai wai too BeanieTownz

u waving on an exitz waring ur TK ware - ROFL

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Good Morning. Yesterday ordered a different case and larger charging cord for the phone. Taking a break but prefer to change the Home Screen. Got frustrated when turned phone on that I needed a pin - didn't remember setting that up but got rid of that. 
Cable tech coming out this morning cause having trouble with the two stations that carry the Atlanta Braves game. Last couple of weeks listening on radio but need a better radio to fine tune the stations and other adjustments. DH was able to watch the game last night but no sound. He turned the radio on to have sound but the radio broadcast was like three steps ahead in the game which was odd.
🤷‍♀️. Never a dull moment in my house😳😀🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : What is sleeping 🛌? People that are able to sleep and get a good night rest just need to really count their blessings.

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

the phone uses face recognition -

so at one point - it will ask you to look at it

when you try to unlock phone after swipe

if it doesn't capture a good match - eyes not looking into camera or whatever

it will ask for the code to unlock phone