Esteemed Contributor

Glad to hear everyone is doing well and that @Yahooey had such a good time in Boston.  And the Italian section for meals and pastries?  Quincy Market?  What is not to like?  glad your arrangements for your mom went well.  You should take a break more often, maybe so?

Winston did well at his checkup at the vet this am.  We thought he was doing much better, but we are sure relieved our baby is fine.  

Getting ready for GS’s visit.  He should be bringing his bike to go on riding trails with DH, his guitar, etc., etc.  At least he is vaccinated, and the mask mandates are back.  A museum or two, his favorite foods - yes, I get a current list from his mom.

Anybody interested in coming?  You really would be bored, I think.  And he likes Rice Krispies for breakfast, no gourmet food as well.

Lubs and best wishes to all.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

rice krispies for breakfast is similiar to a cannoli for breakfast

we should get along fine

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT , yay for Winston! Love ❤️ that name! Have fun with your GS! 😊😍

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT  YAY and YAY(squared) Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@PamfromCT 

rice krispies for breakfast is similiar to a cannoli for breakfast

we should get along fine

LOL

I'm fine with Rice Krispies for dinner even. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@Mj12 @Bri369 @loveschocolate @Yahooey @PamfromCT @Drythe @geezerette @SouthernBee @masque @dooBdoo @Coquille @luvzchiz 

I went for a 5 long blocks for walking...#4  I started getting tired out but made it home safe and sound  and no cane needed today!  Temp was 78!

Glad to hear Winston  got good   report at vets!Heart

Me on a bike??..uh don't thinks so  as i'm all over the road!  Can't walk a straight line in road either..lol

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

What a friendly bear @Yahooey!  I duz not think CT bears are that friendly.

Oh @cowboy sam, GS will go on bike rides with DH.  I gave my bike away when I turned 75, ‘cause I hadn’t gone riding for some time and I was scared silly I would fall and end up in a body cast.  I secretly cried later ‘cause I used to love riding my bike when I was younger.  The end of an era.  DH said I could get a bike with extra wheels in the back, but I dunno.

Picking up kiddo tomorrow.  He is a very picky eater, tall and very skinny, just like his father was.  The only veggie he likes—carrots.  And he likes salads with mainly lettuce.  Reminds me of a bunny.

Lubs and happy wishes to all!

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

nuthin' wrong wid bunniez...

giphy.gif