Honored Contributor

i haven't been sleeping all that great the last 2 nights

woke up and stayed up since 2am Sumday

and so i went to sleep early last night and woke up at 3 or 4 this morning

and the HEAT - i have to take mom to appts today and tomorow

my BFF - the one i travel with (same BD month) asked if i  would like to go to Boston Fri/Sat and returning Sunday

let me see if Pancake and brother can help look after mom

i wont go into detail on what my mom needs but believe me Pancake would just need to be here in the day time - give my mom some food / drink and keep her compnay and look to see she is not laying down on the floor (if she fell - being snarky) - brother would stay overnights and be here on weekend and ask Pancake for a few hours Sat/Sun

I do everything - make all the doc appts and accompany

she has bladder cancer - so i wont go into details - i leave her alone for a few hours at a time to feed squirrels or go grocery shopping - that's it - i dont meet friends for the day - i may go to brother's house for dinner and hang with his daughter (niece) when she visits - we all live within 10 minute WALKING distance

pancake's response 

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 5.22.44 AM.png

she is a healthy 74 year old - it isn't like she will have to carry OUR mom on her back and going uphill for 5 hrs - she traveled the world on cruises (prior to covid)- goes to the local senior ctr to go swimming daily NOW - she isn't disabled - blind in 1 eye or needs an oxygen tank - she is just a FLIPPIN' PANCAKE

so my brother said to me - let's contact her daughter - my older niece

she said yes - of cousse after checking her schedule - she will need to travel about 2 hrs on the subway or pay 70.00 for uber - to be here Friday morning

she was the one that cooked my BD meal and prepared meals for us both when DB and I were traveling to and from hospital in April when mom was admitted

i hope i have great weather in boston - eat lots and have fun

and all goes well at home

pls send us all some good vibes - and if anyone has a spare ❤️ laying around - pancake seems to have a missing part

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey : Wow: Certain family members can be more than difficult. Relieved that you have your brother and niece to help. Special prayers needed. You deserve this mini vacation. Go and enjoy. Will be praying for for great weather that

includes cooler temperatures. 🙏🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

my BFF - the one i travel with (same BD month) asked if i  would like to go to Boston Fri/Sat and returning Sunday

i wont go into detail on what my mom needs but believe me Pancake would just need to be here in the day time - give my mom some food / drink and keep her compnay and look to see she is not laying down on the floor (if she fell - being snarky) - brother would stay overnights and be here on weekend and ask Pancake for a few hours Sat/Sun

she has bladder cancer - so i wont go into details - i leave her alone for a few hours at a time to feed squirrels or go grocery shopping - that's it - i dont meet friends for the day - i may go to brother's house for dinner and hang with his daughter (niece) when she visits - we all live within 10 minute WALKING distance

pancake's response 

she is a healthy 74 year old - it isn't like she will have to carry OUR mom on her back and going uphill for 5 hrs - she traveled the world on cruises (prior to covid)- goes to the local senior ctr to go swimming daily NOW - she isn't disabled - blind in 1 eye or needs an oxygen tank - she is just a FLIPPIN' PANCAKE

she said yes - of cousse after checking her schedule - she will need to travel about 2 hrs on the subway or pay 70.00 for uber - to be here Friday morning

she was the one that cooked my BD meal and prepared meals for us both when DB and I were traveling to and from hospital in April when mom was admitted

pls send us all some good vibes - and if anyone has a spare ❤️ laying around - pancake seems to have a missing part

@Yahooey 

i will be 81 Saturday  and i would be honored to stay with your beloved mom !

You go with your friend for the weekend  and have fun..

.and don't let your blankty blank pancake have the power to even be thought of!  Ban her from your thoughts..!.

her daughter will take good care of Mom, plus your beloved brother will be there with her over nights.

HeartYou go and enjoy yourself with good friend.Smiley Happy..and if ya need bail money  let me knowHeart

Heartlubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

To be honest i was shown how to take pictures using my moto tracfone months ago...but  i  haven't taken any pictures since....i'm not a techie either...

I have faith in what you did with your downloading app. was rightHeart

Up date on my  ebay orderSmiley Surprised

uh..that seller from ebay scammed me.!!!..still no earrings,won't answer my emails though ebay either!

I used my cc instead of paypal  and only thing i got from ebay..was not sure if they can help me!

Every time i file a inquire about stasts /email to seller..i am shown on screen it was sent and wait as seller has 3 days to respond to me before they check into it! 

I bought them on June 11th  and on site for tracking..  label was made June17 and was waiting for seller to drop item off .   Says thery were shipped?  me don't think so! I will wait a few more days...then i will contact my c card for help!

ok..rant over..

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @Coquille @loveschocolate @Bri369 @Mj12 @PamfromCT @dooBdoo @Drythe @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @dex 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Thank you. Some EBay sellers can be irritating. The one issue that I had was resolved. Yes the complaint was filed with EBay and after the required waiting period for the seller to respond, EBay refunded my money and cancelled the order. I removed that seller from my saved list. I kept researching and found another seller with the same item and better offer. Praying that your problem will be resolved ASAP.🙏🤗❤️🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I have shopped on ebay for good buys on items  and have done so for many years...

"93 buys" this is my first time time to have a problem  with   any seller...i looked at   sellers negative reviews record  before i ordered my Joan Rivers earring and a few other persons  had same problem!   But seller had many positive reviews.

Thank you for prayers to get it solved soon..will take your advice and "wait".

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Mj12 

I have gone to Williamsburg a few times

it was HOT - lots of walking and not a lot of AC as you go in and out of the sites

after a while - no more reading plagues and go somewhere - sit and cool off

do you go to the Peanut Shoppe - i still buy from them every once in a while

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 5.16.00 AM.png

@Yahooey absolutely not lol I am deathly allergic.  We did see it though!

Honored Contributor

((( @Yahooey )))) sorry about Pancake being that way.  Every family has one, I promise you.  I'm sorry you need to deal with it.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

pancake's response 

@Yahooey , oh my. I'm so sorry you have to deal with "pancake". Frustrating for sure. Good vibes being sent your way. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it! Love ❤️ ya!