Honored Contributor

Good afternoon predsHeart and  friendsHeart

@loveschocolate @Yahooey @Bri369 @SouthernBee @Mj12 @Drythe @PamfromCT @dooBdoo

Where did my morning go?

! went outside earlier this morning to trim tree branches with new growth on them hanging down..i had to stretch my arms up some...but i did what i could reach  and had mosquoies  almost carry me away..but i took limbs to burn pile .

and started to come back into house  but looked at my red cros and they were covered in wet cut grass.!.

Then i remembered.. neighbor guy mowed my grass before dark last night! So i had to take them off and try to clean them!  I walked into house w/o shoes on..lol

I'm now doing a load of laundry  and that might be it for the day!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Happy Monday Preds & Friends!

Went away for a few days to colonial Williamsburg.  Glad to be home!

@Mj12 , welcome back! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Good afternoon predsHeart and  friendsHeart

@loveschocolate @Yahooey @Bri369 @SouthernBee @Mj12 @Drythe @PamfromCT @dooBdoo

Where did my morning go?

! went outside earlier this morning to trim tree branches with new growth on them hanging down..i had to stretch my arms up some...but i did what i could reach  and had mosquoies  almost carry me away..but i took limbs to burn pile .

and started to come back into house  but looked at my red cros and they were covered in wet cut grass.!.

Then i remembered.. neighbor guy mowed my grass before dark last night! So i had to take them off and try to clean them!  I walked into house w/o shoes on..lol

I'm now doing a load of laundry  and that might be it for the day!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam , busy bee 🐝! Take it easy. It's way too hot outside. 

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends! 

@Bri369  OMG How Sweet. Made my heart melt. That face! 

Thanks. That puc, perked me up

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Welcome home!!Heart

Any stories you can tell us??

Didn't see any help signals from you  so i guess ya didn't need any bail moneySmiley HappyHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

uh..i walked "part of a block" that had shade trees on it up the street,turned around and came home...hot  uh was 90!

No harm done  and have to behave now  or son won't take me shopping Saturday!!Smiley Happy

Nice and cool in my house  .

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: Just trying to go back to sleep. Started raining and thunderstorms predicted thru the night and hopefully will bring cooler weather. Well as usual that I am slow to find a solution for a problem or something. Well my latest : how to download my old smart phone photos for prints. I discovered that Walmart has a photo app. I just put it on my smartphone and downloaded the prints to be delivered to my house . I have never ordered anything on my phone and didn't save the card information. Decided to have the prints delivered to me and hope they will be good. I was in Walmart today at the photo center and noticed all the photo machines had notes on all of them that they were currently disabled plus no one ever came to the photo center to help me. The nearest Walgreens to my house is in a very busy congested area and very difficult area to enter and exit. The delivery date for the Walmart photos was 7 to 10 days. I didn't have a coupon but like $15 for 45 of the 4x6 prints. Hoping the prints will be good so that I can finally activate my new phone with out fear of losing any special photos. 🤗❤️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : I have always wanted to visit Williamsburg. Several years ago was there and stopped for a quick lunch but not able to do anything else.

@Mj12 wrote:

Happy Monday Preds & Friends!

Went away for a few days to colonial Williamsburg.  Glad to be home!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Always into or doing something. Please be careful.🤗❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

I have gone to Williamsburg a few times

it was HOT - lots of walking and not a lot of AC as you go in and out of the sites

after a while - no more reading plagues and go somewhere - sit and cool off

do you go to the Peanut Shoppe - i still buy from them every once in a while

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 5.16.00 AM.png