Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Great to know your daughter is ok. The doctor said she will call with the results but haven't heard anything yet. The three people monitoring DH during the test told DH that everything looked good. The test took 3 hours instead of the 4 hours. I was bundled up but still very cold in the waiting room. People kept staring at me. People came in wearing shorts and flip flops.🤗❤️

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

My daughter had that same test a few months ago  and had good news her heart was ok!I Will keep your dh in my prayers that he passes test and can go to gym.

Wow! you have made pepper jelly..i have heard about it but never tasted any.

Your friend will be very surprised with her goodies..what will you be baking for her?

That was a fast delivery from Walmart  and i'm sure your other friend will be very pleased with her gift from her 2 special angels!HeartHeart

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Great to know that your ❤️ is ok. Yep- DH very upset about no coffee. He tried to say that he could drink decaf but the doctor said no because it still has traces of caffeine. DH said it really felt strange laying on a bed but heart racing and feeling out of breath.🤗🤗❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you. Yes it was the doubletree hotel cookie recipe. Friend had to reschedule the trip due to bad weather.🤗❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

YUM @SouthernBee 

she will be so pleased - i believe u shared the recipe and hotel name a while ago when nosy me inquired - Doubletree?

good luck to ur DH as he goes for his tests

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you. Great news to know that your ❤️ is ok.🤗❤️

@PamfromCT wrote:

@SouthernBee, Wishing your DH much success with his tests.

It’s not fun, for sure, but we are so fortunate to have all these medical procedures.  I had tests years ago like that, after suffering from a great deal of heartburn.  The tests were necessary, as my dad had a massive heart attack at 60.  I was fine, am fine, and your DH will be also.  He is so lucky to have you, but I am sure he knows that.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe : Thank you.🤗❤️

@Drythe wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Please let us know how your DH does with his tests.

I don’t like those tests myself, but would much rather they test me and leave him alone.  When they mess with him I gets scared 😦!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Wow- amazing that you can do all that walking. Relieved that you received a great report. Plus the weight loss.🤗❤️

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Drythe 

uh  my big adventure for the day  was waiting for the rain to stop so i could go to my 3 month follow up at dr. office to see how my new bp med was working,etc!

Now i had a lined long raincoat on,umbrella in my right hand and a walking cane in my left hand and my purse on as crossbody bag....i get a few blocks away from office  and it was so humid..i was sweating up  so bad it was almost like having a 2d shower!I had to unzip my rain coat.

She was happy new bp doing its job was 116/84  and i had not taken my bp pill yet!

I got checked out  and we talked about my IB flare up  and my pain,discomfort from it..i asked for refill on med i had taken in the past..but if i did.. she told me that i had to take it every day then i would have the side affect of constipation!  I thought about it and that was the same side affect i had in the past...so i told her no..not to give me a script for it.

Good news also i have lost about 5 # in 3 months since last check up..so my bp med is working for me!

Need to go back again in 3 months for another follow up check up!

uh..it was a long walk home...carrying my coat,and unbrella  and using my cane but i think i must have walked close to a mile today walking !

oops edited to add

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : That was scary and relieved that your GD is ok. So many people are not wearing mask. I am vaccinated but still wear my mask.❤️😳

@PamfromCT wrote:

This has been quite a week.  No, our little GD did not come for her visit.  She was exposed, outside and from a little distance, to a neighbor who all learned had just come down with COVID.  GD’s pediatrician wanted a test, the one that is most reliable, the 72 hour wait.  Thanks be to God, she tested negative.  From what I heard, this neighbor, according to DS, did not believe in vaccinations.  Well, my little GD, age 8, is too young to get a vaccine.  Another neighbor, an adult, was also exposed and has tested negative.  Thank God.

Her older brother is vaccinated, along with parents.  I am hoping younger kids can get a vaccine in September.  The Delta variant is fierce and even more scary.

Take care, everyone.  Please stay well.  Lubs to all!

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I love this. One smart doggie.🤗❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @PamfromCT @Drythe @cowboy sam @Mj12 @SouthernBee @dooBdoo 

@momtochloe @loveschocolate @Coquille @geezerette @Bri369 @MyShadowLove 

dis es un smart doggie

tenor.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thanks for the information and already watched the video. I have had the phone for a few days but not activated yet. I just took it out of the box. Nice. It is more narrow than my other phone which I like. Plus it really isn't longer than my phone which is great for me!🤗❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

today's bonus buy is Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10E

they are showing it now on QVC2

if u want to hear all the features $82.19

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Wow- your fresh produce sounds wonderful. Enjoy.🤗❤️