Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

My husband and I are taking off for a few days.  We're going to the desert.  Oh lawdy, it's 110 in Scottsdale.  

See the source image

@Bri369  have a great time!  I've only been to Scottsdale one time for a conference.  Gorgeous area.

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends. I need to go back and read everything. I have really been busy the last two days. My friend currently going through breast cancer her birthday is July 29. Our other friend and I are trying to plan a very special birthday. Plus she needs a few items for the house to help her clean the house and keep it clean to hopefully breathe  better. My job has been to do the research and find the best possible prices. She needs a good vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaner. Went to Walmart to look at several different brands. Found better prices on line at Walmart. Yesterday ordered the carpet cleaner and very shocked when it was delivered at 4:30 pm by an Walmart employee. 
Today very busy trying out the Ball electric water bath canner. I made 6 of the 4 ounce jars of pepper. I love the canner. My friend from Alabama suppose to visit this Saturday and now I can surprise her with the pepper jelly and the other baked goodies.

Tomorrow - DH will have the "chemical" treadmill test. We will be at the doctors office for 4 1/2 hours. I will take my tote bag and a blanket because that place is super cold and dreading this. Heart doctor just wanted to double check everything since DH mentioned he was interested in going to the gym and use the treadmill. She told him absolutely no upper body weights.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Try to stay cool and have a good time.🥤🥤🥤🥤🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

@Bri369 wrote:

My husband and I are taking off for a few days.  We're going to the desert.  Oh lawdy, it's 110 in Scottsdale.  

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Coquille : So good to know that help is available for the migraines. I had them when I worked. Not that I am retired no more migraines and really surprised when I do have a headache.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

you have been a busy 🐝 @SouthernBee  

major shopping- whoo hoo on the canner

ur friends are very blessed to have u in their lives

what is on the baking list? - hopefully you will have cooler weather

she will be so tickled pink - i would be...

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Good Morning. I already have baked items in the freezer= cream cheese pound cake, banana nut bread, and a chocolate chip cookie from a famous hotel that I can't remember the name.🤗❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

you have been a busy 🐝 @SouthernBee  

major shopping- whoo hoo on the canner

ur friends are very blessed to have u in their lives

what is on the baking list? - hopefully you will have cooler weather

she will be so tickled pink - i would be...

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

My daughter had that same test a few months ago  and had good news her heart was ok!I Will keep your dh in my prayers that he passes test and can go to gym.

Wow! you have made pepper jelly..i have heard about it but never tasted any.

Your friend will be very surprised with her goodies..what will you be baking for her?

That was a fast delivery from Walmart  and i'm sure your other friend will be very pleased with her gift from her 2 special angels!HeartHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Morning dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@dex @PamfromCT @Bri369 @Mj12 @SouthernBee @Yahooey @Coquille @SouthernBee @Drythe @dooBdoo @MyShadowLove @loveschocolate @geezerette @masque @NEvans2 @Hippiified @luvzchiz @SoX @momtochloe @LIG1 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."