Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I didn't get out of my jammies at all  today as its been a light rainy day  and felt sleepy all day.

lubs ya!Heart

Me, too, @cowboy sam!   Jammies and hiding under the soft cotton patchwork quilt my grandmother made.

I've been feeling sick for a few days, and we've had two or three days of storms and really heavy rain off and on, and jammies just seemed best.

lubs ya, too!❤️

@dooBdoo , feel better soon! ❤️

Thank you, @loveschocolate.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Yahooey  "I will now name her Pancake since the first one is always a dud." 

I'm dying Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL 👊 

@Mj12 @Yahooey 

That was brilliant, @Yahooey! 😉😀

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

I didn't get out of my jammies at all  today as its been a light rainy day  and felt sleepy all day.

lubs ya!Heart

Me, too, @cowboy sam!   Jammies and hiding under the soft cotton patchwork quilt my grandmother made.

I've been feeling sick for a few days, and we've had two or three days of storms and really heavy rain off and on, and jammies just seemed best.

lubs ya, too!❤️

@dooBdoo   

Aww, hope you're feeling better.  Heart

Thank you, @Bri369.❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Hope your feeling better todayHeart

It took me a long time to realize i was making  only myself sick over sister  and

she didn't care at all and went on and caused problems with others..even with her 2 daughters...she is a very unhappy ,toxic person..

so for my health and sanity  i had to let go of my hurt and anger  only way to do so was to forgive her  !Took a long time  .

She has no power over me any longer and i can say No to her now  if she wants to go somewhere with her.,etc.

Thank you, @cowboy sam.❤️  
I'm glad your wisdom and good instincts helped you move forward in a happy, healthy way.🤗

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@dooBdoo  Just read your post. I hope you are feeling better today. The weather alone can make us feel bad but to not feel well aside from the weather, yuck!

Sending you soft hugs and kisses and wishes to feel much, much better, if not all better tomorrow.🤗❤️💋

Thank you, @Coquille.❤️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

lubs ya!Heart

lubs ya, too!❤️

@dooBdoo 

Yep, same here.  Impending storms always kick off my migraines. 🤕😭  A little better today, so I'm stumbling around trying to get stuff done before I have to go out into the world tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling better soon!🤞🙏❤️

A2B956A4-D516-48AC-8774-D07A3D37D701.jpeg

Thank you, @geezerette.❤️  I think you're right that the weather triggered migraine.

I'm still feeling the migraine effects, trying to function even so.

I'm sorry it affected you, too, but glad you were feeling better... I'm a couple of days behind, hope the improvement continued and you're doing well today.  Love the kitty!😻

Honored Contributor

59F8DD30-0DAD-4F82-A0C5-354EC42A2B26.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  I HAD migraines for 26 years and tried and used everything out there. Nothing ever worked or really relieved them.. I had Botox injections that did really help. I used to get a  migraine for 4 days, every week until I got Botox. It took me a year to agree to take it. I took it for probably 6 years. Instead of every week, i got a migraine every 3-4th week and they were manageable. I also got a script for Sprix. That really changed me for the better,  I made the dr give me the injections along the hairline and not anywhere near my brows or face. He also gave me the Botox on my temples, side of head and back of neck. About a year ago, my neurologist convinced me to try the Aimovig Injections.  He gave me the first one in his office. I've been giving myself the injections since then. They work like a miracle for me. No more migraines basically. I get one maybe every 3 months or so. I take the Sprix and in a day, I'm back to myself.

So many things triggered my migraines but mostly hormonal. 

Ihope you and anyone else that gets migraines, find relief. They are truly debilitating.

You have my sympathies every time you get one. ❤️😘

FEEL BETTER, ALL BETTER!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@masque @Coquille @geezerette @dooBdoo 

and predsHeart

Everyone else must be sleeping or busy.Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

You are missed alreadyHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20