Honored Contributor

Happy 4th of July Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I have the Best Buy Rewards Charge Card and the 10 % was for my birthday plus receive a discount on the Geek squad service. Just never know about delivery cause some things delivered quickly and others by poney express or 🐌 mail.🤗❤️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@geezerette 

hmmm do you make home deliveries for cupcakes.???..yours in that pic you posted...looks so good Smiley Happy

lubs ya!

Oh,i tried cooking yesterday...suddenly salad noodles cooked  in plain water,,when soft I then added to a can of bean soup...uh  was not tasting good at all  !!

plus

I was so gassy i couldn't stand smelling myself!Smiley LOL

No more home cooking again!  lol!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

4256A39B-8886-446F-96A4-9C070EA90EA7.jpeg

@cowboy sam and @geezerette! 😂😅🤣

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey : Totally agree. DH has PTSD and hates fireworks. Last night had fireworks works in front of house and behind us. I installed better windows several years ago, purchased wood binds and thick shades. Can't see the fireworks but the house still rumbles. 

@Yahooey wrote:

i dinks fireworks are wonderful but i hatez dat the furry critters are skeer

huggies to awl uf dem

AWLA_July-4th-Holiday.jpg

(((hugs))) @Yahooey , @SouthernBee , and Mr. SouthernBee.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @geezerette @Mj12 @Coquille @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @PamfromCT@momtochloe @loveschocolate

@cowboysam @SouthernBee @Drythe @Tique @luvzchiz@Bri369 @qualitygal @Hippiified @KaySD 

Happy BD America

from my lil piece of dis great country

enjoy!

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 4.57.08 PM.png

@Yahooey ...Aha...I found you down there!...I can see you waving frantically to us...lol...not even the amazing Manhattan Metropolis can hide our yahooey from us!...Wow, that would sure make for one heck of a jigsaw puzzle! Cat Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Hello all Lovelies,

Wishing all blessings on this July 4th!  Hoping you are doing well and enjoying this holiday.

@dooBdoo, Yes, your thoughtful comments about the job of maintaining this site are so correct.  Anyone can slip up, but then there might be someone who intentionally really “do it up.”  “Dog whistles” oh no.

We went out to eat with family today.  Very nice, a small hometown Italian restaurant.  DH and I forgot our diet.  Watched the Macy fireworks and now watching the shows on CNN.  Loved The Beach Boys, and the rappers on now are such fun.  I would get up and dance, but I am afraid I would injure myself.

All my best,

Pam

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove , lol! Not here! I have internet! I have internet down here! Yay! 

Glad I haven't been "online" for awhile. Looks like a lot of nics have changed.

Hope everyone had a joyous Fourth! 🇺🇸

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : I have the Best Buy Rewards Charge Card and the 10 % was for my birthday plus receive a discount on the Geek squad service. Just never know about delivery cause some things delivered quickly and others by poney express or 🐌 mail.🤗❤️

@SouthernBee 

mine is definately  sent by snail mail!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam :😀. What ya doin today!?🤗❤️. Me 🙏 for rain 🌧 to stop the fireworks !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Well earlier this morning , I was signed out but couldn't sign in🤷‍♀️Just noticed signed in🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Nope don't like heights and don't stand near the edge of anything. Cooked for today- meat loaf, mashed potatoes and used my counter top grill and grilled zucchini and yellow squash. Made banana pudding.- I do the  instant vanilla pudding.  Some people have told me that I am not a true southern cook because I don't do the traditional banana pudding recipe on the back of the wafer box🤷‍♀️😳.Purchased the family size of the nilla vanilla wafers. The bag was less than half full and looked like the wafers are much smaller plus more than half we're broke. Glad that I purchase the big box.

I made a special purchase for me the other day. The 5 multidisc CD player that I had wanted from Best Buy has been in my cart waiting for them to put it on sale. They sent me an email that they would give me 10% off ($18) , plus reminded me that I have a $5 reward certificate plus free shipping. Well it is the month of July and my birthday month to celebrate...... plus your Birthday.....this month? I made the purchase and was supposed to be delivered yesterday by 9 p.m. UPS varied it was on the truck for delivery. So probably won't be delivered until Tuesday or Wednesday. Best Buy verified delivery delayed 😳😀🤷‍♀️.

Enjoy your July 4th. Last night was bad with all the fireworks in the neighborhood.

@SouthernBee,  Banana pudding... nanner puddin'... was one of my mother's specialties!   I've seen variations on the recipe among my many relatives in the deep south, and not one particular style is proclaimed to be "official."  No matter how you make it, you're a southern cook because you are a southern lady!   Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sounds like you got a great deal on the CD player!   I hope it makes it safely to you sooner than later.   They probably were swamped on the holiday with all of the sales and such.

Have a nice Monday!😊