Honored Contributor

wow @Mj12 

i didnt know that just few plants can produce such an abundance

when do u harvest - is it a certain size as opposed to a tomato and u can see the ripeness

i'm guess - the younger - the more tender and less seeds?

how is OUR lone potato doing?

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

wow @Mj12 

i didnt know that just few plants can produce such an abundance

when do u harvest - is it a certain size as opposed to a tomato and u can see the ripeness

i'm guess - the younger - the more tender and less seeds?

how is OUR lone potato doing?

@Yahooey  exactly!  It is about the size you prefer with zucchini.  I've seen baby zucchini served in schmancy restaurants.  We have neglected the garden a time or two in the past and came home to zucchini the size of baseball bats - full of seeds so while edible, no bueno for us.  You gotta stay on top of them for sure.  They can grow a lot overnight.

I have to check on our potato plant.  We had biblical storms here last night, I have to see if it's still standing.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

ai got faith - that this year will be buttah - i mean better

yum - baked 

65b0252520d70f07a4f8a1b62fa66e98.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MJ 12 wrote:

@cowboy sam  We have a pup but not new. She's 10. And she thinks she's the boss of me (because she is).

F433EEBB-1F13-453C-AB78-2674146CAD7B.jpeg

Okay now.

This is the way to start a day!

Fabulously expressive and oh, so cuddly!❤️

Thanks for posting it, @MJ 12!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Here is a photo of yesterday's incoming storm over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. 

6AE8F04E-FC80-4F8A-A002-B159B243C464.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@cowboy sam  We have a pup but not new. She's 10. And she thinks she's the boss of me (because she is).

F433EEBB-1F13-453C-AB78-2674146CAD7B.jpeg

@Mj12  I'll be over in 5 to play with the puppy! Just looking at the pic, makes me happy. Good for you!!! My daughter has a Shiba. Shiba's are usually nuts. They found this out shortly after getting him. As nuts as he is, that's how lovable and smart he is. He also stayed thin and did not get fat because of the fresh food they feed him. He's 17 and looks like he's a puppy. People stop her on the street and ask what kind of puppy he is. HE RUNS THE HOUSEHOLD. I tell her every day, it's his kingdom and you're all his servants. He sits on his throne and you're all at his beckon call😆.It's hysterical but true. That's why I get you and puppy. 10 or 2, to me, they are always puppies. i had three, all at once. Sadly, not any more.

Thrilled for anyone that has a pet. I do believe they extend ones life and gives them joy beyond belief. THEY ARE FAMILY,😘

Edited: Just read that her name is Lucy, All the better. I love that name!

So, I'll be over to play with Lucy😘

@Coquille, I've never heard of a "Shiba" before.   You sent me off on an internet search to "read more about it!" 

You're right about the healing and therapeutic nature of pets.   

Maybe @MJ 12's Lucy can have a "the doctor is in" booth and be a therapist for all of us!❤️😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

I sure will through ours or another one.

Waiting for a early call  (Plumber).

The lead underground pipe from driveway to curb has something lodged, and with the 8 continuous hours of rain we had; 2 inches of water backing into our tv room.

What a day !! to wait!!  

"..... and the business apparenty so busy, BUT confirmed a time.

We were to wait until ((???) later". 4p.

I called back, and had what I said - to be recorded- not for your ears, but told ...you are being reported for a NO SHOW.

One unbelievable mess.

Believe I could have strangled someone. Husband now has a sprained ankle.  

I have someone coming in a few hours. Cash $$$Ss gets attention very quickly. Do not remember being this livid.

I WILL BE W/ YOU LATER. 

____________________________ !

@PamfromCT 

My husbnd sprained his ankle draining it by hand- to bucket all.... day.... long....

Oh, goodness, @NAES1.   Y'all have been having such a trying time.   One thing after another.  Prayers for calmer days, and special prayers for your husband for rest, recuperation, and speedy healing.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning  @luvzchiz @PamfromCT @NAES1 @Mj12 @loveschocolate @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @Coquille @Drythe @geezerette 

friday .... temps dropped.... yay!

original.gif

@Yahooey!  love this!❤️

Good morning, everyone!

Stay cool, safe, comfy.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Here is a photo of yesterday's incoming storm over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. 

6AE8F04E-FC80-4F8A-A002-B159B243C464.jpeg

That is horrifying, @MJ 12! 

Hope all is well.❤️