Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Flowers are food for the soul | Peony flower meaning, Flower meanings,  Peonies

In beautiful, loving honor of our dear friend, Preds.

May the winds of heaven gently whisper our thoughts and prayers in how much we love and dearly miss you, Preds... our sweet, forever friend.

@dooBdoo@cowboy sam@loveschocolate

@Mj12, @Bri369, @SouthernBee, @dex, @MickD, @momtochloe, @Suziepeach, @JaneMarple,

@geezerette, @MyShadowLove, @Tique, @Drythe,

@kittykatkay, @PamfromCT, @SoX, @Yahooey,

@NEvans2, @Coquille, @dmod nj, @pitdakota,

@luvzchiz, @Reconnaissant, @suzyQ3, @Cakers3,

@BeautyLver, @jubilant, @Grand Happy, @Gooday , 

@Hippified@masque@KaySD, @qualitygal ,

@Justice4all, @Lipstickdiva and (allHeart).

Beautiful, @LIG1.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

in memory of our friend preds - 

from the song For Good that @dooBdoo posted yesterday

Because I knew you

I have been changed for good 

from all the posts yesterday - it applied to all of us

morning @SouthernBee @Coquille @LIG1 @cowboy sam @jubilant @Coquille 

@momtochloe @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @Bri369 @Mj12 @geezerette @Drythe 

@Cakers3 @LIG1 @Hippiified @SoX @dex @MyShadowLove @luvzchiz 

@qualitygal 

we all lubs a buffet and of course 

preds was the patron saint of baon

tenor.gif

mcowc-latitude-hws4.jpg

tenor-2.gif

tenor-1.gif

Fab-yoo-lusssssss, @Yahooey!  Perfect way to start the day! 

thank you!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

A few times I have posted the same thing simultaneously on the monthly GH thread and here. I met Preds on a GH thread and she continued to post there until she couldn't. One of the things that helped get me/us through the time leading up to the first anniversary of her death was to re-read her words. Once again her own words are one of the best ways of remembering her. Originally posted in September 2019.

@Preds wrote:

Oh my.  Thank you.  I'm humbled and embarrassed by attention that I really don't deserve.  I'm no different than the other wonderful posters on here.  Ok, maybe a little more outspoken,  LOL

I do tend to share more than I mean to, but if someone asks, I try to answer as honestly as possible.  More information than needed, but maybe it's helps someone else open up about things they are going through or troubles they are having.  We know we all have them at some point and time. 

... Why wait until tomorrow what we can do today?  Remember, tomorrow is never promised.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends. Today is the Amazon Prime Day- anyone shopping or just looking? I need a new watch. Since I am thrifty - normally purchase watch with expandable band ( $ 8 to $10😳😁). I really need a large face with all the numbers makes easier to read. The other day in Walmart found a Timex normally $42 for $20. Ok... I splurged. Got home and DH started laughing- do you know that you purchased a man's watch?  .......um ... no cause liked the large numbers etc.... so that is why it is heavy on my wrist? Y'all laughing yet!😆

😀🤷‍♀️ . Well got me thinking and that can be trouble. What about what you call them- a fitness watch or sports watch to do extra stuff..... heart rate.... count steps and calories!??Anybody got one and can offer brand suggestions. Just remember price must be thrifty ...... like under $50 including tax and shipping: Anything good available with all my requests?😳😁🤗❤️❤️.... me doing more research. Edited to add: Please find a fitness watch that is easy to use 😀

Honored Contributor

((( @Coquille  ))))  I'm so sorry about your Mom's injury and so glad to read she will be ok. Heart

@SouthernBee  I have a Fit Bit Ionic. I like it but I don't utilize everything on it. I basically use it to track my steps and that's it.  It does display heart rate etc.  I have to charge it frequently which is a pain.

@dooBdoo  I love your avatar. Heart

Honored Contributor

4F3C9F3D-9E9E-4D94-94F3-358E7F27330D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Nice watch. Looking for something inexpensive to see if this type of watch would be for me and easy to use.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  I used to have the Fit Bit Inspire 2 which looks to be on the $50-60 range on Amazon. That was perfect for me. I don't appreciate all the bells and whistles. 🤗 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

See the source image

@Bri369 

How true  and preds friendship will be forever in my heart.

thank you..Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."