@Cakers3 @LIG1 @Hippiified @SoX @dex @MyShadowLove @luvzchiz 

we all lubs a buffet and of course 

preds was the patron saint of baon

tenor.gif

mcowc-latitude-hws4.jpg

tenor-2.gif

tenor-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you. Beautiful. Yesterday was rough and now today. All of us will have " the onion 🧅 👀 " . But sharing with people creates precious memories and plus opportunities for changing lives.🧅😢😢😢💐💐🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤.

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee Thank You. 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

It's impossible to believe it's been a year.  Time just flies  by now. I like what dooBdoo said, (all I read so far, I'll go back and read others).  Isn't it amazing what a friend to all she was, and what she shared with us, and laughed with us. Special lady.  Remember her with a big smile.  I will.   

I will, too, @qualitygal!.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo 

the song ... so fitting...

ur words... so eloquent as usual

darn onions - 

ai lubs u otz ❤️

Thank you, @Yahooey.   lubs u.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

in the middle of the night or way early in the morning - all is dark

i knew there would be a funny pic or a thought posted by our preds

like a kid getting a special treat

i hurriedly opened my laptop

and if she went missing for a day or 2 ...

a plate of bacon would be posted and there she is .... witty and charming

always made each of us feel special and putting our fears at bay

i missed her dearly... 

original.gif

Beautifully said, @Yahooey.   Thank you.❤️

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

It's impossible to believe it's been a year.  Time just flies  by now. I like what dooBdoo said, (all I read so far, I'll go back and read others).  Isn't it amazing what a friend to all she was, and what she shared with us, and laughed with us. Special lady.  Remember her with a big smile.  I will.   

@qualitygal   I am so sad.  I am embarassed to say this, but, until today, I did not know that Preds had died. Actually, It really came as a shock to me. I don't know how I missed this but I am so sorry that I did. She was a very special person.  I will miss her.

Always so nice to see  you, @jubilant.   Please don't feel embarrassed.   Preds told us she would always be here, with us all, so we continue to feel her presence.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@dooBdoo  Just read your post about PREDS, through my tears. I've been crying for the past few days already. Your post, made me cry even more. It is beautiful!

TO ALL OF MY PREDS FRIENDS HERE (To many to name and you know who you are),

My mother is 95 and she fell again! I'm going to bring her home from the hospital tomorrow. I'm hoping to be here and at another post at 3:00 tomorrow, glass in hand to honor Cindy ( @Preds ). If I can't physically be here, believe me, I will be thinking about her all day and will be with all of you in spirit.

This is the time that I want to thank all of you for JUST BEING YOU,

STAY WELL AND WE ALL HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR EVERY DAY and for PREDS!

I hope everyone's enjoying their day.

Thank you, @Coquille.   I am so sorry about your mother.   My prayers go out for both of you and for all who are attending to her care and recuperation.   (((gentle hugs)))❤️

Thank you, too, for that reminder that we must be thankful for every day, for our friend Preds, and for all of our family and friends.🌸

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Peony Pink Hawaiian Coral

Preds will forever be in my heart Heart

Beautiful, @Bri369!❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Thanking you again for posting link for the song

For Good 

plus the words to it.

Because of dear predsHeart

and each of you i nave been changed also.,, For Good

thank youSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

Thank you@cowboy sam!❤️