Honored Contributor

such a fun sweet video - enjoy

https://youtu.be/ba8mk3oqr1g

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 5.42.31 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Please, someone, teach my Lab to pick up and return laundry!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey ...That video is adorable...I'm sure you won't mind if I copy and post it on our TK thread for all to enjoy....absolutely precious! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

such a fun sweet video - enjoy

https://youtu.be/ba8mk3oqr1g

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 5.42.31 PM.png

@Yahooey : Beautiful. I started crying. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning 

predsHeartand friends

Heart

@MyShadowLove @Drythe @Yahooey @Bri369 @Mj12 @SouthernBee @geezerette @dex @PamfromCT @momtochloe @LIG1 @dooBdoo @qualitygal @JaneMarple @loveschocolate @pitdakota @Gooday @SoX @MickD @Coquille @croemer @dmod nj @luvzchiz @Justice4all @masque @NEvans2 @Hippiified @KaySD 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @dooBdoo @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @Drythe @momtochloe @cowboy sam 

@SouthernBee @Mj12 @Coquille @Hippiified @geezerette @luvzchiz 

who's growing stuff in the garden? what is happening?

tomato seedlings were started indoors - everything else was seeds directly into soil

now we wait... 

i gotz no flowers - meaning from tomatoes, squash and string beans yet

i can't tell if all the basil seeds i threw down - are basil or weeds

it hasn't developed enough yet - i started 3 times - first 2 didnt take (too cold?)

im hoping it is basil - i'm knida behind sechedule -

usuallyi'm getting my first crop in late July -

i  make lots of pesto and freeze in single portions so i can have throughout the yr

unnamed.jpg

Hi, @Yahooey!

Oh how I wish I had a place to garden and, equally important, the green thumb to succeed!  My first husband (not sure I've ever mentioned him...  long story but he's still one of my best friends🤗) and I rented a little house on a farm when he was in graduate school.   The owners of the property were right there next to us in the main farmhouse, and they helped us create a small garden space with broccoli, squash, zucchini, corn, and the most wonderful sugar snap/snow peas ever!   They were experienced, so we were able to be fairly successful and had such fun with that.   Nice memories.  It's been a while, but I used to grow my own bean sprouts for salads.   My maternal grandmother had the magic touch for African violets, and my mother had a gift for growing the most magnificent roses.  I didn't seem to inherit those talents.

Love the pic! 😍

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

It's storming now, nothing dangerous.  

See the source image

Glad you and yours weren't badly affected by storms, @Bri369!❤️

It's a drizzly cloudy day here, with storms predicted for tomorrow.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

88818514-0F8C-4952-A604-1184445D216E.jpeg

Oh, lordy, what a face, @geezerette!😅

Esteemed Contributor

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

predsHeart

was looking after me yesterday  and i;ll tell ya why.

I have buying a few gifts for my daughter who also loves Anuschka leather purses  with hand painted designs on them.She has been hinting around for peacock cosmetic bag  and i ordered it for her on ebay,

then she showed me a peacock coin purse,i also ordered on ebay,

then a wallet w/peacocks.

I checked out a sellers store to see what they also to sell    as i had just recieved my daughters gift from them....i found a "Anuschka "cleopatra leopard "accordian flap wallet...

asking price $107.77Plus $9.10 for shipping , plus tax!

I sent a email asking seller for lowest price offer for me to buy...reply was no,  as it was the last one!    so I decided "not" to order it last night.

Today...i googled for Cleopatras  Leopard wallets,it showed one from amazon...checked it out  and it was what i wanted.Heart..

Price was $69.84!  tax$4.54  and free shipping for total of $74.38!!!!  yes,i ordered it!!!!

This  Cleopatra blue eyes leopard is special to me...Heart

rem. back when predsHeart was still with us Smiley Happy and she liked my c. leopard body purse  i bought  that has" blue eyes".

and she  told  us that..she had had a blue eyed cat named"Misty!"

I told Preds and others  that i was naming my bag" Misty Blue Eyes " and  now  i   finally found this this  flat wallet  that matches !!  

lubs ya preds!Heart

Yes!  Preds had a blue-gray kitty they named Misty for the color of her fur, I believe -- but she might've had blue eyes, too!   My little Rosie cat was also a blue-gray, a tuxie (with emerald green eyes) -- that coat is such a pretty color!

@cowboy sam,

You are so generous, finding special gifts for others.   You're also a savvy shopper, and we need you to start your own personal shopper service!   With your sleuthing powers, the knack for "just the right thing," great prices and values, and with magic of Preds watching over you, we could find anything our hearts desire!

Thanks for also being generous in sharing your adventures with us.

lubs ya back!❤️