Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

My mother-in-law is driving me crazy 😝! 😣 😔 

@loveschocolate 

Has she taken over your new house?

Driving you crazy?  Mine sure did!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey!   Love those goats, and the goslings!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

oh, i'm sorry @loveschocolate 

that shouldn't have happened

a key can be given for EMERGENCY ONLY

but to make a key urself and let urself come and go is unacceptable

this is ur dream home and not theirs

huggies to u - and u can vent anytime

@Yahooey , you are so sweet! Thanks! Unacceptable is right. Yesterday at my niece's graduation party my MIL told me they were going to North Carolina next week for awhile and I asked where they were going.....she said "your house". I was dumbfounded. The look on my face must have said it all....she said "just kidding". I don't believe her. She will call my DH sometime and end up at our house. I need 🍷. 

@loveschocolate  You're entitled to 2 or more if needed. You're such a good person, you don't deserve this aggravation!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @loveschocolate 

@momtochloe @dooBdoo @Mj12 @Drythe @geezerette @Coquille 

who was this excited for the school bus?

video will put a smile on ur face - 

who's doing anything exciting this saturday?

https://youtu.be/6wMm0NNQyac

Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 6.39.30 AM.png

This was fun to watch, @Yahooey!   Great example of someone who found a way to make a living doing something he loves!   Did you see the dog looking out the window waiting for the bus?   So sweet.  Thanks!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Yahooey , you are so sweet! Thanks! Unacceptable is right. Yesterday at my niece's graduation party my MIL told me they were going to North Carolina next week for awhile and I asked where they were going.....she said "your house". I was dumbfounded. The look on my face must have said it all....she said "just kidding". I don't believe her. She will call my DH sometime and end up at our house. I need 🍷. 

@loveschocolate 

Sounds like my MIL.  FIL was a doll.  She was the kind who would push every inch and then some, complaining about me all the way.  High Level passive aggressive.

After many years, had to ask DH to move her back a few feet, or I would no longer be around her.  I have a bad temper which I hold on to fiercely, but was about to singe her.  FIL was present when DH talked to her, and lord love him, he took care of it.  Next time she tried to take major advantage, while being mean to me, FIL very quietly put her in her place.  

Bet she will will be joining you for the mild NC winters!  I’m nearby, The 2 dogs, 3 cats and I volunteer to come for a visit, and be very rowdy!

Change the locks, mail back the clothes they ‘forgot’. 🙂

Tell them for security, since the house had been on the market, you didn’t know ‘who’ might have keys!

Begin as you mean to Continue.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends! 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends!

Oh are we discussing MILs?  Lemme pull up a chair.  How much time do you all have?  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@loveschocolate 

Sounds like my MIL.  FIL was a doll.  She was the kind who would push every inch and then some, complaining about me all the way.  High Level passive aggressive.

After many years, had to ask DH to move her back a few feet, or I would no longer be around her.  I have a bad temper which I hold on to fiercely, but was about to singe her.  FIL was present when DH talked to her, and lord love him, he took care of it.  Next time she tried to take major advantage, while being mean to me, FIL very quietly put her in her place.  

Bet she will will be joining you for the mild NC winters!  I’m nearby, The 2 dogs, 3 cats and I volunteer to come for a visit, and be very rowdy!

Change the locks, mail back the clothes they ‘forgot’. 🙂

Tell them for security, since the house had been on the market, you didn’t know ‘who’ might have keys!

Begin as you mean to Continue.

@Drythe , thanks for understanding. I'm glad your DH stood up for you. I don't think my DH has it in him. I don't mind if they come for an "occasional" SHORT visit, but their behavior has had me speechless until now. Now, I'm just angry. I should have KNOWN this would happen when they "crashed" on our closing of our house. Yep, they did it. 😡

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@loveschocolate  You're entitled to 2 or more if needed. You're such a good person, you don't deserve this aggravation!

@Coquille , thank you ☺️!