Honored Contributor

ps..love how the judge told him and his mom,etc  off...good riddence.!..trash was swept away from your lifeSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@loveschocolate 

im a wimp today!

I hear muffled thunder

I look around for my dog   as thunder bothered him and remember he isn't here, so i   decided to "drink" my pop without watering it down to calm me ..uh no!

didn't work  ,

then our electricty went off 2 times for a few seconds each time and then intenet modum reset itself 3 times..but still have computer on...

no storms just light rain!

I did have a smile and chuckle...looked out my front window  and saw something under my lawnchair... it  was a bunny trying to stay dry..lol!Smiley Surprised

lubs ya!Heart

A bunny!   How sweet, @cowboy sam!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

thank you!Heart

I'm staying inside as much as possible since i posted that i over did it by walking to bank,city hall and back home.

lubs ya!Heart

You're welcome, @cowboy sam.  Glad to know you're being careful.  lubs ya, too!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @Drythe @cowboy sam @dooBdoo @loveschocolate @SoX @momtochloe 

@loveschocolate @PamfromCT @Bri369 @SouthernBee @Coquille @luvzchiz 

@NEvans2 @MyShadowLove @Mj12 

this made me emotional - and when i read the comments - found out they got the golden buzzer at AGT - which i do not watch

Northwell Nurse Choir from my NYC- enjoy!

https://youtu.be/rJ1VyhWUKUw

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 7.29.16 AM.png

I stopped watching AGT when they changed the judging panel...   thank you so, so much for taking time to share this, dear @Yahooey.

So very well worth passing along.  I'm going to do that on Facebook.   I have so many friends and family in the healthcare industry...  they've been through so much unmentionable stress this past year and with relatively little understanding or support.  The quiet, forgotten warriors who continue on no matter what.  Breaks my heart.  I teared up watching this, too.

My thanks, again.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

https://www.today.com/pets/therapy-dog-gizmo-leads-national-mental-health-program-kids-t220473

the article with pics on Gizmo - such a sweetie pie OMG SQUEEEEEE

thank you @PamfromCT for sharing and i hope @cowboy sam sees this

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 4.01.59 PM.png

oooooh!   Thank you, @PamfromCT and @Yahooey!

I didn't know about wee Gizmo!

What a wonderful campaign, important, essential, even life-saving.

I'm encouraged to see this.

Thanks, again!❤️

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Yahooey  Made me really cry. Reminded me, when we stood on our terrace and clapped and yelled for the First Responders and the Nurses, with all the other people on the streets and avenues around us. I don't watch AGT anymore but IMO, they were great and certainly deserved the golden buzzer.

Thank you for pointing this out!😭😘

❤️@Coquille❤️ 

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@geezerette wrote:

3B514F09-C5D5-4E17-9AEF-CDCC21E57D95.jpeg

That is so funny, @geezerette!🤣

I was just looking online for a filing cabinet, and for some reason Bed Bath & Beyond presented me with this "rear view" product in the listing -- "Kikkerland Design Cat Butt Magnet (Set of 6)":

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam 

@Bri369 

I'll gladly send some of my rain your way--we have waaay too much.  Flooding in some areas and it stormed this morning at 2 am for a couple of hours.  So humid now and going to get hot too!  Heat index of 100 degrees!🥵⛈

221A21A8-0070-45EE-9E06-F1CC126D84BA.jpeg

That image is so cute!

I'm sorry about the flooding, @geezerette.  I hope everyone is safe and well and no one was harmed.   Sweltering weather here, too!   We can't complain right now about the rain since we've had just about the right amount, though it instantly turns into more humidly thick air to slog through!   We still have summer ahead, so this isn't a good sign.

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

My mother-in-law is driving me crazy 😝! 😣 😔 

@loveschocolate  🤗🤗 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

My mother-in-law is driving me crazy 😝! 😣 😔 

@loveschocolate 

Oh boy.  What happened?

@Bri369 , oh, my. That would take pages and pages. Did I tell y'all they had a key made to our new house without even asking a few weeks ago? 

@loveschocolate 🤬🤬🤬 I give you a lot of credit. I wouldn't  stand for that. NO WAY!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.