Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate 

ai nose peeps

ai kan handlez et fore ya

jus giv mi a sign

uR9IDF.gif

did u by any chance enter into a timeshare with ur in-laws?

more like a time warp-

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey  My bil sweats like that too.  He constantly has to wipe his forehead.  

Do you get hot when you sleep too? 

@Bri369 

only when i'm moving...

that's why i swam - cool in the water

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@loveschocolate : 255E1A8E-5E73-4793-882B-00C36F96FB16.jpeg

Guest house for  mil😀🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤😁 You are in my thoughts and prayers. My first marriage very rough when my mil didn't like me.

@SouthernBee 

I'm so sorry about that.  You are  so sweet 💗

@Bri369 i wholeheartedly agree

@SouthernBee 

u are a good egg 

more than a good egg

dis.....

Unknown.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@loveschocolate : 255E1A8E-5E73-4793-882B-00C36F96FB16.jpeg

Guest house for  mil😀🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤😁 You are in my thoughts and prayers. My first marriage very rough when my mil didn't like me.

@SouthernBee 

I'm so sorry about that.  You are  so sweet 💗

@Bri369 i wholeheartedly agree

@SouthernBee 

u are a good egg 

more than a good egg

dis.....

Unknown.jpeg

@Yahooey , she's the best @SouthernBee !

My MIL plays this passive/aggressive BS that her 4 sons can't see. 😔 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Thank you. I almost called the wedding off and would have been better. His former girlfriend dumped him three times. She got divorced and returned to our town. My MIL encouraged them to get together. He left me and we were married less than five years. I had to hire an expensive lawyer because he tried to take my house and everything I had. He withdrew money from our credit union to pay for his divorce.... I filed charges for that and got the money back. He got nothing and I took my maiden name back since we had no kids. He got really upset that I didn't keep his name. 🤷‍♀️I didn't go to court but one of my friends because of her job was able to attend. She said good entertainment because they got vocal when I didn't show up. They tried reschedule the court date. Last statement from the judge was to restore my name and he said he 100 % supported my request and told him to not contact me and he just needed to move forward. Thought you would enjoy a soap opera for the afternoon. But everything I stated was true.😀🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Oh my gosh...... tooo kind.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate : Thank you. Totally feel for you and understand.  MIL demanded that I call her "Mother " since my mother was deceased. I guess I closed any chance of help from her when I refused and told her that in some cases that title had to be earned  to be called : Mother.❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@loveschocolate : Thank you. Totally feel for you and understand.  MIL demanded that I call her "Mother " since my mother was deceased. I guess I closed any chance of help from her when I refused and told her that in some cases that title had to be earned  to be called : Mother.❤️

@SouthernBee , you go girl!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

My mother-in-law is driving me crazy 😝! 😣 😔 

@loveschocolate 

Oh boy.  What happened?

@Bri369 , oh, my. That would take pages and pages. Did I tell y'all they had a key made to our new house without even asking a few weeks ago? 

@loveschocolate 

my mouth just opened as i gasps  oh no!  what the heck??  why,oh why???? Just not right!grrr!  i'm beyond shocked...wow! the gall of both inlaws taking over your house anytime they feel like it...no!NO!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

And you came out smelling like a rose

him like sewer!lol!

Good for you and now.... you now  have married the best loving man for you!!Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."