Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

For Preds and Friends Heart

oh @Bri369 i dont know why - but this made me tear up - i guess bc it is close to 1 year in heaven for our dearest preds ❤️ it is beautiful

😟

@Yahooey Me to. I still tear up almost every day. June 21st😢

Breathtaking, @Bri369, @Yahooey, @Coquille.

⭐️Preds⭐️ has been on my mind even more than usual in the past few weeks, "sitting on my shoulder" as she did for so many years as a friend who listened, understood, and offered words of wisdom, sometimes here and also sometimes in private email messages, something I will always treasure.❤️   

I've been thinking about her family as they go through the milestones in the first year, and I've been praying for them even more.  

Hard to imagine nearly a year has passed...  our morning star is with us, always has been and always will be, and we feel and know this, so her presence is tangible, warm and joyful and comforting.

I borrowed your beautiful image for my avatar, @Bri369, and I hope you'll allow me to keep it there at least for a while.   Thank you for finding it and sharing it with us.❤️

@dooBdoo 

I'm so glad you're using it.  Preds lives in our hearts forever.  Heart

Indeed.  Thank you, @Bri369.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe 

ur peonie  are beutiful - u must have that bush for a while - lot of flowers

do u have any other colors - i wanna see

i wanna everyone's pics that has preds peonies

i have to remember to place an order in the fall

@Yahooey 

Thank you!

My grandma moved some of thes from my  great-grandmas, and I moved some to my first home from my grandma’s.  They have made 4 moves with us.

They want full sun.

@Drythe 

the story made me smile - u have heritage peonies 

@Drythe@Yahooey,  Beautiful flowers, beautiful sentiments.

"Heritage peonies."   Love that.❤️  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo : We all know that you are very special. Plus a new talent. Do you give special request and autographs? I haven't been to the beach area in years. I asked DH about the pavilion since he goes fishing at Callaway. He said the fishing spot is just a couple of miles from the country store and if we remember correctly the beach entrance is on the other side.D3E4D52B-F030-4262-A4BB-DF8CBCD3D572.jpeg

This was on the Callaway Gardens website?

Friend wanted to go to the country store and restaurant before she had breast cancer surgery this past Tuesday and the reason why I haven't posted in a few days. The surgery was successful but will have two months of radiation starting in July. Our other friend, that her husband passed three months ago is taking care of her. I can't physically help but providing other help and resources. I am trying to plan for the three of us maybe a weekend retreat to Callaway Gardens in the fall and renting one of the cabins.This is the two friends that I usually get together with every two weeks to do something special. This really helps me since I can no longer drive. I was able to share some information for my friend since I am a breast cancer survivor. When we met at church we instantly connected. She stated that I reminded her of her very special childhood friend since we both were premature babies with cerebral palsy. So that's my whole soap opera. I am very Blessed and thankful.🤗❤️❤️❤️

You're too kind, @SouthernBee.  Thanks for taking time to find all those pix.

The first one, in this post, I think is where we were singing and people came up the hill.

I'm so sorry about your friend's breast cancer and surgery.  I will keep her in my prayers.   How blessed she is to have you and your other dear friend as support, comfort, and solace. 

You are the one who is special, my friend.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @SouthernBee @Bri369 @Drythe @cowboy sam @luvzchiz @momtochloe 

@PamfromCT @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @Coquille @Mj12 

who's up for a ride?

unusual-animal-friendships-cute-gifs-16__605.gif

Oh,baby goats!   When Jackson Galaxy was doing a weekly Saturday Caturday chat, he always found a way to sprinkle the baby goat pix into the kitteh pix.   They have a charm, a bouncy devil-may-care energy that brings a smile and light even on bad days.   Thanks for always finding these wonderful images, @Yahooey, and also @Mj12 and @Bri369 and @geezerette and everyone who posts pix!   Don't mean to leave anyone out, and I always worry bout that...  please know that I appreciate all of you!

Flowers

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

about the same - thank you for asking

Holding her in my prayers and in my heart, @Yahooey.  (((❤️)))

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Dear Preds and friends,

Hope your day is goodHeart

lubs ya!Heart

❤️ @cowboy sam 

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@dooBdoo  

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

For Preds and Friends Heart

oh @Bri369 i dont know why - but this made me tear up - i guess bc it is close to 1 year in heaven for our dearest preds ❤️ it is beautiful

😟

@Yahooey Me to. I still tear up almost every day. June 21st😢

Breathtaking, @Bri369, @Yahooey, @Coquille.

⭐️Preds⭐️ has been on my mind even more than usual in the past few weeks, "sitting on my shoulder" as she did for so many years as a friend who listened, understood, and offered words of wisdom, sometimes here and also sometimes in private email messages, something I will always treasure.❤️   

I've been thinking about her family as they go through the milestones in the first year, and I've been praying for them even more.  

Hard to imagine nearly a year has passed...  our morning star is with us, always has been and always will be, and we feel and know this, so her presence is tangible, warm and joyful and comforting.

I borrowed your beautiful image for my avatar, @Bri369, and I hope you'll allow me to keep it there at least for a while.   Thank you for finding it and sharing it with us.❤️

@dooBdoo 😭❤️💋

(((Hugs))), @Coquille.❤️

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies,

Yes, Thinking about Preds so much now.  I can bet she has made thousands of new friends in heaven.  Yes, this time has to be hard on her family.

@SouthernBee, How wonderful you are to your friends!  It

means so much to have your hand held by someone who cares so much and knows what journey you face.

That trip looks like so much fun.  What a beautiful place.  Rent a cabin and have a carefree time.  Sounds good to me.

@Yahooey, Glad to hear your Mom is ok.  She sounds like such a special lady.

Wishing everyone all the best!  Lubs to all.

Very sweet, @PamfromCTyou lovely of the lovelies!❤️

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Ha ha.  This is me at Costco, too. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, Oh, you are so very kind.  And talented, too.  A singer in a band, wow, I am impressed.  You are a sweetie with many talents.