Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

B2C13B0A-C5E8-441C-9D68-D03709F6D546.jpeg

YES!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 @Bri369 @loveschocolate @Yahooey @Coquille @dooBdoo @Drythe 

Slept good last night 2 d nite in a row...no getting up even to go potty!

I washed a load of clothes,dried and put them away  ,was heating up a pizza when friend calls me to go to a late lunch later w/them...of course i said yes!It Was close to noon.

The pizza needed to cool to put into fridge...so to "avoid " eatting some of it..

I got my new Pink Precious Peony small crossbody bag  ready to walk down town to pay county real estate taxes due next month  at my bank  and then go to city hall to pay sewer& water bill.

Duh..half way there walking i remembered i forgot to put my mask into my purse...i walked into bank and told teller i forgot mask...was told she had me covered and went and got me one!

Left there and walked another block or so to city hall...and came back home....it got warm out but i made it home ok  and drank a lot of water-3 glasses to cool down!

Friends came to pick me up close to 1:30  ,we had a nice lunch  and came back to town and stopped at our Dollar General store where i bought some freezer foods,etc. 

Uh...friend scolded me for walking downtown  when they could have taken me  as we had to pass  by  the bank anyway. 

Told her if had stayed home i would have ate some pizza before they picked me up and not be hungry!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe 

ur peonie  are beutiful - u must have that bush for a while - lot of flowers

do u have any other colors - i wanna see

i wanna everyone's pics that has preds peonies

i have to remember to place an order in the fall

@Yahooey 

Thank you!

My grandma moved some of thes from my  great-grandmas, and I moved some to my first home from my grandma’s.  They have made 4 moves with us.

They want full sun.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe 

ur peonie  are beutiful - u must have that bush for a while - lot of flowers

do u have any other colors - i wanna see

i wanna everyone's pics that has preds peonies

i have to remember to place an order in the fall

@Yahooey 

Thank you!

My grandma moved some of thes from my  great-grandmas, and I moved some to my first home from my grandma’s.  They have made 4 moves with us.

They want full sun.

@Drythe 

the story made me smile - u have heritage peonies 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : We all know that you are very special. Plus a new talent. Do you give special request and autographs? I haven't been to the beach area in years. I asked DH about the pavilion since he goes fishing at Callaway. He said the fishing spot is just a couple of miles from the country store and if we remember correctly the beach entrance is on the other side.D3E4D52B-F030-4262-A4BB-DF8CBCD3D572.jpeg

This was on the Callaway Gardens website?

Friend wanted to go to the country store and restaurant before she had breast cancer surgery this past Tuesday and the reason why I haven't posted in a few days. The surgery was successful but will have two months of radiation starting in July. Our other friend, that her husband passed three months ago is taking care of her. I can't physically help but providing other help and resources. I am trying to plan for the three of us maybe a weekend retreat to Callaway Gardens in the fall and renting one of the cabins.This is the two friends that I usually get together with every two weeks to do something special. This really helps me since I can no longer drive. I was able to share some information for my friend since I am a breast cancer survivor. When we met at church we instantly connected. She stated that I reminded her of her very special childhood friend since we both were premature babies with cerebral palsy. So that's my whole soap opera. I am very Blessed and thankful.🤗❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Photos from Callaway Gardens website of the pavilion area and cottages.7B7F27EA-C5DA-4802-941C-DF356FCCE759.jpegA962D957-F5BA-4DC0-BCAB-8BD53BF89E4A.jpeg0C4391B4-A85F-477D-8B24-A304D860434B.jpeg174139F0-490E-4A91-B033-5F3AFA0A43FD.jpeg69F30760-A966-4890-BD05-0B0F3760B20C.jpegDF3A7D2B-2D7F-461D-AE83-B260B13C9C0B.jpeg

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

sending prayers to ur friend and she is blessed to have a friend like u

i am blessed for knowing u on this thread